drink,sleep and depression!

Guest asutaru

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Earth... and you're right, i don't.

so you are a atheist? we need to have a poll and just see who besides you that dont believe in GOD,heaven and the bible.there is probably more than i think but that will be you guys problem.I BELIEVE IN THOSE.

Guest Mortdisc

I've only watched them for a short period of time [boring], but it appears that:

1. These two guys lead pointless lives.

2. They are getting hammered all day on vodka [or whatever that is]

3. They now have a gun.

Am I the only one who thinks that this might possibly be a bad combination?

It could indeed be a very exciting, if short and tragic, combination.

But at least it would bring a bit of colour into their lives, even if it is just bright red with little brown blobs...

Everyone has the right to chose to believe or not to believe. It's the same as the war of words we get into over political beliefs.

No one has ever proven either side, either way.

Atheist, agnostic, infidel, skeptic refer to persons not inclined toward religious belief or a particular form of religious belief. An atheist is one who denies the existence of a deity or of divine beings. An agnostic is one who believes it impossible to know anything about God or about the creation of the universe and refrains from commitment to any religious doctrine. Infidel means an unbeliever, especially a nonbeliever in Islam or Christianity. A skeptic doubts and is critical of all accepted doctrines and creeds.

"An agnostic is one who believes it impossible to know anything about God or about the creation of the universe and refrains from commitment to any religious doctrine."

Little Squirrel fits this category, but I assure you, if my inevitable destination is Hell, I helped build that place and bought the ticket myself.

Always remember that God chooses you. You do not chose God!. Any rejection of him does not mean God doesn't exist or that he cares if you believe.

In other words we have no choice for what comes after death. All those who reject are simply rejecting to think about God but God simply does what he does.

I think nice thoughts about death. I prefer to think the end is not the end. My Mum died on Tuesday. She left me then but I believe (and certainly hope) that my Dad and we who are distraught now can all have a happy ending.