drink,sleep and depression!

Guest asutaru

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Nij: You asked, "What would you have him do? Stop everything he is doing and praise her???" I think probably the following would be or could be considered praise: 1. Saying thank you; 2. Looking up and smiling;  3. Perhaps a pat on her body with a smile; 4. Touching her hand when or after she put the food before him; 5. Smiling at her approvingly. If you live with a girl Nij, then you know it does not take much to make her feel praised. I think any of my suggested behaviors would work for the situation and provide the "praise" you asked about. What do you think Nij???

Dalien

Hey Nij: You asked, "What would you have him do? Stop everything he is doing and praise her???" I think probably the following would be or could be considered praise: 1. Saying thank you; 2. Looking up and smiling;  3. Perhaps a pat on her body with a smile; 4. Touching her hand when or after she put the food before him; 5. Smiling at her approvingly. If you live with a girl Nij, then you know it does not take much to make her feel praised. I think any of my suggested behaviors would work for the situation and provide the "praise" you asked about. What do you think Nij???

Dalien

Questi sono per noi principi elementari di educazione, di cui tuttavia sembrano tutti sprovvisti in RLC. Anton, Paul and Ruslan sembrano apparentemente molto distaccati con le loro donne: non condividono momenti di tenerezza se non sessuale, non sembrano apprezzare nulla e sembrano sempre estremamente svogliati ed indolenti.  ???

• 2 weeks later...

Bonjour

Je suis nouveau sur ce site, mais je regarde RLC 12h/24h minimum depuis 3 mois.

Je pense comme vous tous que ce couple, celui de Sofia et Roman et Alma et Stefan devraient étre enlevés du site RLC.

Guest xvoyeurx

Bonjour

Je suis nouveau sur ce site, mais je regarde RLC 12h/24h minimum depuis 3 mois.

Je pense comme vous tous que ce couple, celui de Sofia et Roman et Alma et Stefan devraient étre enlevés du site RLC.

oui,c'est sûr mais çà m'etonnerait que çà se produire car en moyenne rlc laisse les couples 2 ans en place et sofia/roman et katya/ruslan sont juste rentrés.y-a que alma/stefan qui devrait partir avant la fin de l'année en toute logique

ruslan is once again full of drugs

I have no idea what he is full of, but it is getting a farce. These two look dazed most of the time and they wander from bed to balcony. How the hell they have been selected RLC only know.

If they're just smoking weed then you people need to just calm down.

Nobody is nervous.  ;)

It is not a matter of weed or drugs, just they are not doing anything at all, they just vegetate. Why should I pay to see them?