B4 - General Topic 2021 #115 (November)

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Let's hope he does...🤣

Yes .. that was a total wrong post I admit 😱😨 , I just thought that it could be interesting with him around watching the reactions of the girls with him participating . But , spot on , you are right . 

• Thanks 1

Just now, wooders78 said:

what about amira and C&C in B2, much better than monica

That was a nice moment indeed , it was the most daring I have ever seen Amira going with the eating pussy from Carlos .. but look how far all these moments look only some months after and what we get now instead ( which of course is more  real but i bet few would complain if every once in a while we could get more action happening ) 

il y a 15 minutes, ddhm a dit :

The only person that can join L&A in a show without doing anything but just a teasing massage, like the ones we were seeing in B5 with L&A, it is Radislava for the very now well known reasons 😉 

Other than that RLC now is way very behind of providing really daring shows like the ones we got last time for example with Claire / Carlos and Monica. To be honest, the most real things we have seen in such direction was the incidents of Masha's hairdresser, Masha herself and the best for my taste 2021 unexpected moment, Babi and the 2 guys (second best was Masha with Tanya and the ex boyfriend few threesome minutes) 

no love for nelly and martina? for me their all night sex has to be number one unexpected moment in 2021

1 minute ago, james deen said:

no love for nelly and martina? for me their all night sex has to be number one unexpected moment in 2021

I think this goes for me in 2020 and their second encounter which was in the current Daniela/ Buffy’s room ( if it was 2021 already I can’t remember ) and lasted for nearly 3 hours of pure wild , passionate and extreme lesbian sex , it might have been the best amateur lesbian sex we have ever witnessed . I still go with Babi as my choice . 

• Like 2

il y a 1 minute, ddhm a dit :

I think this goes for me in 2020 and their second encounter which was in the current Daniela/ Buffy’s room ( if it was 2021 already I can’t remember ) and lasted for nearly 3 hours of pure wild , passionate and extreme lesbian sex , it might have been the best amateur lesbian sex we have ever witnessed . I still go with Babi as my choice . 

it was january or february 2021. i didnt even know rlc existed at that time lol.