B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #11 (November / December)

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Wasn't she with the Twins and Nana?

Yes...she's probably still somewhere with Nana...I just thought Leia might have been there too...

Maybe Maksim gave her the instructions she could cum home now because he'd had his wank...๐Ÿ˜

• Haha 1

On 11/15/2021 at 2:37 AM, Mark Thompson said:

you are so funny...can't say I followed all of that but your descriptions was well worth the read ....ย 

putting her wet finger in his butt till his body stiffen..... wowย  I just about blew my load ...ย  wish you would come around more often miss Ashleyย  ย kiss !

Hi Mark, I had just got done watching 9 hours of football. And drank about 8 or 9 marguiritas and some landsharks, so its no wonder my statement didn't make much sense. Lots of times I'm on here and don't comment. I read yours though and I enjoy your comments

ย 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Wtf? This guy has no problem cranking one out, butย  Leia does nothing as far as bating. ๐Ÿ˜•

๐Ÿ˜‚ what an observation , perfectly correct . After finding out the male Leora / Radislava / Linda according to the time that Maksim spends with his device , I think we can consider him the very first ever repeated wanker directly on cameras and even with lights on and not NV ( even getting top cams ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜จ ) โ€ฆย 

ย 

That ย I can say asย holy shit GIF

28 minutes ago, Ijs1016 said:

Maksim wants to fuck Karol. Ive been seeing the sexual tension there. Too bad tehy cant get any alone time

Who wouldn't!...But I've got more chance of scoring with Karol than him. I'm not sure what you're watching my friend...๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think he prefers his own dick...๐Ÿ˜

I don't like the bloke. He a lazy tosser, always in bed on his phone when I log on. I'm amazing he got up and went out tbh...

I think it was thinga69 who spoke of a long term relationship , it might be the reason of what we are watching ..ย 

Why does the replay at ever hour freeze and skips a good few seconds llike for example it would freeze at 13:00:00 and skip to 13:00:05 that's 5 seconds or movement missed. It the same the whole time on all cameras and apartments it's really annoying. Anyone else have this issue.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

ย