Martina and Alberto - home activities #37

Noldus

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Making it Mandatory is a very stupid idea. It will be met with a lot of resistance from the citizens.  

It’s becoming slowly in one European country after the other . In Greece it will be mandatory from middle of January for the +60 age range , not doing it , they will be deducting everyday 100€ from your bank account .. in Austria , from 1st February if I remember  correctly , they will be the first European country that vaccination should be mandatory to everyone of +18 .. Germany is the one that follows next ( same like Austria I believe from February ) and I think also France has some mandatory vaccinations age range like in Greece .. it’s lot of risks and protests are already happening , at the moment due to partial lockdowns and not so far for the mandatory vaccinations thoughts , therefore , it is like a volcano ready to erupt in many things the European continent .. 😔

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

It’s becoming slowly in one European country after the other . In Greece it will be mandatory from middle of January for the +60 age range , not doing it , they will be deducting everyday 100€ from your bank account .. in Austria , from 1st February if I remember  correctly , they will be the first European country that vaccination should be mandatory to everyone of +18 .. Germany is the one that follows next ( same like Austria I believe from February ) and I think also France has some mandatory vaccinations age range like in Greece .. it’s lot of risks and protests are already happening , at the moment due to partial lockdowns and not so far for the mandatory vaccinations thoughts , therefore , it is like a volcano ready to erupt in many things the European continent .. 😔

Lockdowns don't work it has been proven. To take money from ones bank account without their consent is called theft and also a blatant cash grab. If people let governments push them around at will and force something upon them they do not want then they are taking away a persons rights and freedom.  These Governments are not too fucking bright.  They obviously should know what an immune system is for and what it does, it serves a purpose.

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Lockdowns don't work it has been proven. To take money from ones bank account without their consent is called theft and also a blatant cash grab. If people let governments push them around at will and force something upon them they do not want then they are taking away a persons rights and freedom.  These Governments are not too fucking bright.  They obviously should know what an immune system is for and what it does, it serves a purpose.

First … I need to correct and say that they will take the money once per month and not everyday ..now , the constitution says that a Nation’s government needs to provide the best health care facilities and solutions  to its citizens .. go figure out , the government  believes that can base their decision on this article , the citizens that nobody has the authority to interfere with their bodies .. I am totally at the “ free will “ and personal decision opinion but when there are people who construct fake vaccination certificates , they make jokes about the vaccines and they spread fake news ( which not all people are able to filtrate and think what is right and what is wrong ) , we reach a controversy situation .. we are so stupid here that people are in the intensive care units and they deny to get Covid treatment or anything like this and they die like this .. the problem is that even at their last moments , they try to convince with whatever power they have while dying that the ones close to them shouldn’t let the doctors / scientists who try to help them , help family members too .. insane ..