B2 - General Topic 2021 #29 (November)

12 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I think this apartment has never been as popular as since the arrival of this guy, he brought with him a certain interesting dynamic because we are not used to seeing these girls like we have now
Seeing Anna almost having sex inside B2 is really cool
Who still said we couldn't have anything interesting with these girls? we just had to be very patient 🤣

Fuck that

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Is a early Christmas Miracle.

no it's just that after a while, even the people who seem the least interesting start to become interesting when they share a real moment of life
Anna and Lola have been in the photography business for several years, either as a model or as a photographer, I find it nice to see some of their work within the apartment, you can see the behind the scenes
And I reiterate by saying that it's nice to see Anna act differently than what we were used to seeing with her, whether in recent months or during her previous participations.

This is also why I appreciate this site because you never really know when we can have interesting things with the participants, it is this hope of having something that makes you completely addicted 😁

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

no it's just that after a while, even the people who seem the least interesting start to become interesting when they share a real moment of life
Anna and Lola have been in the photography business for several years, either as a model or as a photographer, I find it nice to see some of their work within the apartment, you can see the behind the scenes
And I reiterate by saying that it's nice to see Anna act differently than what we were used to seeing with her, whether in recent months or during her previous participations.

This is also why I appreciate this site because you never really know when we can have interesting things with the participants, it is this hope of having something that makes you completely addicted 😁

Models...lol

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Better than a bald headed hillbilly who thinks he's a photographer.

He's already a lot more a photographer than you and me 🤣

Everything you talk about is just jealousy because it's not you who can be with these girls, so you prefer to be contemptuous as much as possible, it's a shame to see so much frustration

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2