B2 - General Topic 2021 #37 (December)

so these guys were paying these girls for sex and both guys only got two each ,and if you were paying three girls two have sex i think the girls would have to have done a better job about it actually and would at least had a threesome or something

9 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I patiently waited for you to reveal the real reason why you got pissed. It showed your old fashion ways of thinking. Now you're just trying to deflect from the reason you got mad. You just got burned my old-fashioned friend!!! 🤣

what a joke i am old fashioned i guess you have not been seeing my posts over the years and nowhere in any of my statements did i ever say it was a bad thing if these girls charged for sex i just pointed out that in this situation that senario just does not make sense as i pointed out these were not just some random hook up from the internet from a couple of guys looking to pay for sex,it was you that pulled the whole oh i have a thing against prostitutes in order to deflect from the idiocy of your view point instead of actually telling me why i am wrong

• Upvote 1

so you and some friends go out and share a meal  and agree to split the cost that means you all pay equally right,so when that  guy said on here the girls were looking for guys to have sex and the girls would split the cost between them anyone could think he was saying the girls were paying for sex i figured he meant the girls would get big bonuses and so would split the cost of finding a guy willing to have sex on cam that almost makes sense actually if it was not the guys that were there,but sadly no thats not what he meant

yep sure right i am old fashioned done tons of drugs no really hard ones but lots of coke  some pain pills and some acid in my youth slept with 100 women give or take a couple lived with two women as a threesome for half a year had a few other threesomes after that i guess you could call me old fashioned because i never paid for sex lol

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, bluewinner said:

When you write something on a public forum, you are inviting others to read it and discuss it with you, @EMMETT111 obviously disagreed with your stupid theory and he responded in a calm and polite manner. but instead of backing up your argument with facts and evidence you started barking at him, just because he has a different opinion than yours. it just shows how stupid and baseless your theory is that you have to get aggressive when people question it. so, no, I am sorry, I stand by my initial comment, it was not an intelligent comment  in any way, in fact it was quite the opposite. 

hey thanks BW but i got this now and they still are making no defense now its i am  old fashioned anti prostitute lol

• Haha 1