Welcome to Sofia and Roman

красивые привет София, идет так хорошо, я люблю видеть настоящую женщину, был сыт по горло глупых девочек. muackkk поцелуи

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xvoyeurx

she dance now in front of camera,she's look not really natural,look an actress.

j don't have good feeling for the moment in this appartment

Joder creo que empiezo a estar mal de la cabeza por que miro a esta tia y veo a Alma en rubia  (lol)

There must be something wrong with my head also,i enjoy camcaps more than looking at rlc. even when i had access to ALL the cams and they had sex it was boring. The whole site is boring,rlc just need's to get all new apartment's with all new tenant's.    :(

It was good but not even close to Alina and Anton especailly the one from today. The reason is Alina actually wants it and horny as much as Anton and they are very experimental and really passionate.

Roman is doing all the work. Sofia didn't want to do it saying she wanted to go to sleep. Haven't seen her

do anything for him both times. She is just laying there waiting for him to finish and get it over with.

The best part about her is that she is a screamer and saying oh my God and I am going to die and can't walk now. It takes to people to tango but at least he is doing his part and trying to please her and not just

caring for himself and trying to get off. At least one of them is not selfish. That said I enjoyed the session.

Been waiting for them to go at it again ever since the first time they fucked... so of course they wait until i go out today to do it so i missed it. Although from what it sounds like she's a bit of a dead fish in bed. That really sucks to hear.