Welcome to Sofia and Roman

missing in this house at least 2 CAMC, a like maya, katya. and alma in front of the bed. And then one given above the bath as in the homes of maya, are alina said In the reason the cams poorly attached

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

This couple can almost rival Nora/Kiko for the most boring couple they've ever had. All day on the couch today and yesterday and not so much as a single ounce of affection towards one another...

empezaron bien , pero despues se pelearon y nada ha vuelto a ser igual , ella ya hace dos dias que no tiene la regla y ....... nada de nada  :'(

This couple can almost rival Nora/Kiko for the most boring couple they've ever had. All day on the couch today and yesterday and not so much as a single ounce of affection towards one another...

Perhaps I have misread your statement.  (I try to inhibit my squirrelly wrath, especially to my CC friends).

Let me just explain the horrible fate of us Nora lovers.

1) Katya is cute, but none of the new Russian couples hold interest for me.

2) Neither Katya or Sofia can change from STUNNING at work, to GIRL NEXT DOOR when they come home.

3) N&K worked for a living: they had discernible talents and career paths which they were pursuing, they were educated, as were their friends. They drank wine. They danced with Agent Dog when they were taking care of him and they worked on projects.

4) They watched decent movies on TV. Kinda sorta. I mean, what's not to love about 007 movies and GOThrones?

5) They had books displayed. That's 10 points right there.

I'm not going to rag on the new couples. Not yet. But NO -- N&K were an asset, not as boring as the new bunch. Most of the couples now days are just boring cut-out cardboard people with whom I probably would not invite to dinner for a conversation. And if I did invite N&K to dinner, I'd feed them a one-inch think Porterhouse steak or Ribeye and decent California wine.

So far, the new Russians are failing at exuding empathy through the medium of the Internet. Even Meerkat did better.

(I'll give you a -1 for your post if you'll do the same for me!  ;) )

I loved to watch N work on her puzzle She was fun to watch not doing anything  she is also the only one I would watch TV with.  Our time zone was different so I did not eat with them.  They were not perfect but they were close enough to perfect for me.  Like foamy said they did work and had a life.  Hopefully moved on to bigger and better things in life.

Perhaps I have misread your statement.  (I try to inhibit my squirrelly wrath, especially to my CC friends).

Let me just explain the horrible fate of us Nora lovers.

1) Katya is cute, but none of the new Russian couples hold interest for me.

2) Neither Katya or Sofia can change from STUNNING at work, to GIRL NEXT DOOR when they come home.

3) N&K worked for a living: they had discernible talents and career paths which they were pursuing, they were educated, as were their friends. They drank wine. They danced with Agent Dog when they were taking care of him and they worked on projects.

4) They watched decent movies on TV. Kinda sorta. I mean, what's not to love about 007 movies and GOThrones?

5) They had books displayed. That's 10 points right there.

I'm not going to rag on the new couples. Not yet. But NO -- N&K were an asset, not as boring as the new bunch. Most of the couples now days are just boring cut-out cardboard people with whom I probably would not invite to dinner for a conversation. And if I did invite N&K to dinner, I'd feed them a one-inch think Porterhouse steak or Ribeye and decent California wine.

So far, the new Russians are failing at exuding empathy through the medium of the Internet. Even Meerkat did better.

(I'll give you a -1 for your post if you'll do the same for me!  ;) )

That would certainly beat the heck out of having soup on a daily basis. Nora wasn't much of a cook.

i miss Nora and Kiko. Everything Nora did was worth watching! Even attempting (and failing!) to make edible bread was worth it. She was quite simply the most gorgeous creature on RLC. Sexuality just oozed from her.

The great pity was Kiko had such a low sex drive. Paul has a high sex drive but sadly is totally clueless about women otherwise he might have been able to entertain Nora! Anton could certainly have given Nora a sex life she deserved.

I hope Nora is building a wonderful life for her and Kiko. RLC is a lot less interesting without them.

Katya is now the number one beauty on RLC. Model material for sure and when she dressed in stockings and sexy underwear to seduce Rusian I thought we had finally found a worthy replacement for Nora. Sadly Rusian is more dull than Kiko. He has no sex drive and no interest in pleasing his woman.

Sofia should be renamed SOFA. She is cosy and lumpy and never moves once she arrives home!

Guest xvoyeurx

yes,van the man,there is just katya are interesting in rlc,she have very nice body but j don't like this guy,too bored

and he prefer stay with friend and on laptop all the day.soo finally j have not renew my suscription.

sofia/roman are not interesting for watching,too bored.