Leora - Home Activities #100

Slipper Guyquad

Spending the days alone , phoning at after 03:00 am in Far East to listen to voices that can bring good feelings , cleaning earlier to pass the time , I hope the Holiday Syndrome isn’t at full effect in Leora’s life .. But that’s the results of her choices .. It seems then that the boyfriend isn’t available on these days , perhaps the holidays some days before happened at that time because couldn’t be repeated like last year for example ..

But , like this she keeps company to people who might feel the same , that’s maybe the explanation of choosing watching a woman sitting on her couch and speaking on her phone 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Merry Christmas to all , don’t forget to be and behave like human beings , love and feel compassion for others who on these days have no idea how it is to enjoy these days amongst beloved ones .. Put differences aside , it doesn’t worth it .

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Spending the days alone , phoning at after 03:00 am in Far East to listen to voices that can bring good feelings , cleaning earlier to pass the time , I hope the Holiday Syndrome isn’t at full effect in Leora’s life .. But that’s the results of her choices .. It seems then that the boyfriend isn’t available on these days , perhaps the holidays some days before happened at that time because couldn’t be repeated like last year for example ..

But , like this she keeps company to people who might feel the same , that’s maybe the explanation of choosing watching a woman sitting on her couch and speaking on her phone 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Merry Christmas to all , don’t forget to be and behave like human beings , love and feel compassion for others who on these days have no idea how it is to enjoy these days amongst beloved ones .. Put differences aside , it doesn’t worth it .

Many people are alone like Leora is as we watch. 

She smiled at the TV. More recently she looks into space.  I feel she is lonely.

Some of us have family other not. Some are alone not by choice.  A happy time for some but a sad time for others. Hope you all find a way to find something happy to focus on.

Hope Aussie is healing well.

Merry Christmas

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Many people are alone like Leora is as we watch. 

She smiled at the TV. More recently she looks into space.  I feel she is lonely.

Some of us have family other not. Some are alone not by choice.  A happy time for some but a sad time for others. Hope you all find a way to find something happy to focus on.

Hope Aussie is healing well.

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas max