B4 - General Topic 2021 # 139 (December)

7 minutes ago, SMETANA said:

YES, HOLLY made it during its penultimate passage in B4

Thanks I remember her trying it on for first time (I think) when she met Holly in B1 in early hours, had heard about it and was surprised how little actual dress there was in the dress 😆then they went out of the house at about 2am I think (no time wasted)

Tweety, stuck in Dubai, got to watch the New Year's fireworks and laser light show.   The Burj Khalifa was used to send the fireworks  horizontally, not vertically.  Everyone outside recording the display.  Couldn't find Tweety in the crowd.

3 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I read many comments on here that Holly & Tweety's trip was last minute thing.  I highly doubt it because in my opinion there is no way to travel to another part of the world last minute because the airline tickets would be very expensive and also this needs additional preparations in the Covid's era (such as Covid tests)

I think people reached this conclusion based on when they saw Holly & Tweety packed their suitcases at last minute.  The way I see it is that RLC instructed the girls if they want to go away for few days during the holidays, they would pack at last minute so subscribers wouldn't have a second thought from not purchasing or renewing their subscriptions (so not to hurt their sales) which I consider this as a dishonest or sneaky way of a business practice.  

The same thing Leia & Maksim and Loraine & Anthony did before they left.

I am not sure what was funny in my post that I received a laughing reaction and I don't know who reacted because I am not a premium member on CC

• Haha 2