Linda & Tibor (2022) #1

Noldus

Linda almost swallowed the cum unless she did a bit 😂.. a nice evening treatment for some happy times on a rather strange period ..I think good friend Ashleyxyz was the one mentioning about baby issues .. incredible huge speculation  that this might be indeed what troubles them ..they are a great couple and watching sad times at a loving couple , it is always a pity ..But that’s definitely real life for them since they entered and they have , they are and they will be absolutely respected to all of us .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I've wondered if she doesn't suffer from Hepatitis from one or more of the needles. She has always been so active but these past 4 or 5 months, maybe even longer, she is horizontal more than vertical. Thoughts?

And she stares at her phone 18 hrs. a day

• Like 1

On 1/16/2022 at 9:18 AM, piedpiper1968 said:

She has always been so active but these past 4 or 5 months, maybe even longer, she is horizontal more than vertical. Thoughts?

Yup, their sex used to be really passionate/energetic but lately it seems she is only doing it for Tibor's sake

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

Linda is grieving, she has lost someone in her family. I think it’s her mother or her sister.

I was wondering if she might have lost a baby...

• Like 1