B5 Leia & Maksim and Kylie & Rus - General Topic 2022 #1 (January)

40 minutes ago, james deen said:

again earlier leia and maksim attempted to have sex under the covers and she gave him a bj under covers. Rlc should kick them both out of the project immediately i have had enough their bs.

I hope that their time to go is near.

Leia is a big let down for me. She is a beautiful woman and have a great smile but most of the things that she did was boring. Even her DJ lessons.

il y a 43 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

I hope that their time to go is near.

Leia is a big let down for me. She is a beautiful woman and have a great smile but most of the things that she did was boring. Even her DJ lessons.

its a shame because leia is beautiful but unless you are a guest or new having sex under the covers not once but twice is unacceptable and rlc should take action asap.

32 minutes ago, james deen said:

its a shame because leia is beautiful but unless you are a guest or new having sex under the covers not once but twice is unacceptable and rlc should take action asap.

Even uncovered their sex is boring, but that is another matter.

• Like 1

il y a 31 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

Even uncovered their sex is boring, but that is another matter.

The only time i enjoyed their sex was when they did it when she was on her period and the first time they had sex on camera. leia cant handle his dick so they are always having too take breaks and lubricate and maksim struggles to finish.

1 minute ago, james deen said:

The only time i enjoyed their sex was when they did it when she was on her period and the first time they had sex on camera. leia cant handle his dick so they are always having too take breaks and lubricate and maksim struggles to finish.

Yep. And one thing that I notice is that she isn't taking in her mouth any more. Too bad that Maksim doesn't give a good lick on that pussy. She have a beautiful pussy.

• Like 1