Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2022) Leora & Paul

StnCld316

5 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

It's already gone 

But it lasted a little longer 😁

A little longer than usual.  Most times they are gone within 3 or 4 hours.

In the old picture topic there are 3 or 4 pictures that are still there from 2021.  They're on  a server that's in Portugal.  If you right click the picture and select Inspect the Element it should give the web address of the server used. You may get better luck using that one.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

A little longer than usual.  Most times they are gone within 3 or 4 hours.

In the old picture topic there are 3 or 4 pictures that are still there from 2021.  They're on  a server that's in Portugal.  If you right click the picture and select Inspect the Element it should give the web address of the server used. You may get better luck using that one.

Happy New Year, Stone. Since you already know where at least one of the pictures are, could you post a link to save us the trouble of hunting through all those topics and pages? Thanks.

15 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Happy New Year, Stone. Since you already know where at least one of the pictures are, could you post a link to save us the trouble of hunting through all those topics and pages? Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Thanks, Stone. That was very helpful. There's an easier way to find out the site name than inspecting the element. Just hover the cursor over the picture and look in the bottom left corner. It will usually show the URL.

Back when he posted those pics and I realized how long they had stayed online, I had looked up the site, although I haven't used it, yet. Based on how long his pics have been online, it looks like a very good option. It's too bad they don't accept videos. 

Thanks again.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Thanks, Stone. That was very helpful. There's an easier way to find out the site name than inspecting the element. Just hover the cursor over the picture and look in the bottom left corner. It will usually show the URL.

Back when he posted those pics and I realized how long they had stayed online, I had looked up the site, although I haven't used it, yet. Based on how long his pics have been online, it looks like a very good option. It's too bad they don't accept videos. 

Thanks again.

I have always Inspected  the element.  I'll have to watch for that on the bottom then.  Thanks

Not all picture sites accept video as they have file limitations.   I am trying to find another site for videos as they have offshore servers that the DMCA can't touch, it's just a matter of finding one where Pictures and Videos are accepted.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I have always Inspected  the element.  I'll have to watch for that on the bottom then.  Thanks

Not all picture sites accept video as they have file limitations.   I am trying to find another site for videos as they have offshore servers that the DMCA can't touch, it's just a matter of finding one where Pictures and Videos are accepted.

Good luck. I'm sure they're out there.