Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2022) B5

StnCld316

19 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Whatever it was you posted here had long since been deleted, so I had no way of knowing what you posted, who was in it, where it took place, or even if you had posted it in the proper topic to begin with.

Then why did you feel the need to comment if you didn't know 
Over It Ugh GIF by NBPA

17 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Then why did you feel the need to comment if you didn't know 

Pete, I've already explained why at least three times. One of those times was even in the very paragraph you quoted in this post, if you had quoted the full paragraph. I've said plenty on this subject, now. There's no more to say.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, ratman1313 said:

Didn't mean to raise a discussion...

But is there any chances to get Holly's facefuck video reposted? 

Thanks anyways guys

Oups, I see StnCld has posted 2 videos on Saturday.  
Got them! 

If that was the reply to my request, a big Thank You!

• Like 1

On 8/17/2022 at 12:02 PM, letsdothis said:

Pete, I've already explained why at least three times. One of those times was even in the very paragraph you quoted in this post, if you had quoted the full paragraph. I've said plenty on this subject, now. There's no more to say.

Absolutely there is no more to say, there was nothing to say in the beginning, why won't you let go!!!!!!!!!

On 8/13/2022 at 6:55 PM, ratman1313 said:

Hi Pete, 

would have loved to see this one, but it's expired.  Is there any way to get to this video?  Could you repost it? 
If yes, thanks in advance!!

Have reposted, tagged you in the post

• 4 weeks later...

Magnificent Monumentus  Mila has returned ..... OMG I am so happy to see this incredible beautiful young ladies again.... Now the real question is ?? Are the B-5 couples as happy as we are to see the return of one most beautiful sexual, seductive and sensual, sensational participants ever on RLC to be spending the night with Heavenly Holly and Tantalizing Tereza... Now please don't fail the voyeurs again !!! I really hate to be beg for spmething really worth watching !!! Bit then again we are talking about MOTHER Tereza and the used up once great Holly.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/25/2022 at 4:22 PM, letsdothis said:

Leone, if you used mab.to to host your pictures, they would last 2-3 days, depending on which free account you use. Just a thought. 👍

And then he ends up with a shit link & no thumbnail like BigBear

• Like 2