Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2022) B5

On 10/27/2022 at 10:20 AM, letsdothis said:

What do you mean by 'a shit link'? And, as I said before everything that's hosted to mab can be previewed before it's downloaded. Why do you need a thumbnail?

MAb is fine for videos, but shit for images, I like to see a thumbnail to see if it's worth downloading

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Seems to be the hard way of doing things, I have no problem with seeing a thumbnail on here, I don't want to click, click, click, click, besides, this is what I see, so your tutorial doesn't help

bandicam 2022-10-29 19-42-10-714.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Seems to be the hard way of doing things, I have no problem with seeing a thumbnail on here, I don't want to click, click, click, click, besides, this is what I see, so your tutorial doesn't help

Click on the file box and then click on the small box that comes up.  that will show the file.

15 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

This is what everyone sees when they first get to mab, but it doesn't seem like you read the instructions. If you click on that long rectangular box under the circle, another box will pop up. Then click on the little picture in that 2nd box on the right. You’ll see the preview.

But, it's not a shit link just because it doesn't work the way you want it to. Just trying to be helpful.

This is what everyone sees when they first get to mab, but it doesn't seem like you read the instructions. If you click on that long rectangular box under the circle, another box will pop up. Then click on the little picture in that 2nd box on the right. You’ll see the preview.

But, it's not a shit link just because it doesn't work the way you want it to. Just trying to be helpful.

I don't want to click, click, click, click

• Like 1

A man sits in a dark room cursing the darkness, instead of lighting a candle. Suit yourself, Pete. As I said, just trying to be helpful.  I guess some would rather complain.

I don't have any candles, I just ignore

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1