Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2022) Martina & Alberto

StnCld316

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2022 at 5:00 PM, StnCld316 said:

All it is is a gif image that's about 5MB.  I can see it on Microsoft Edge.  Try turning off your dark mode feature to see if it shows.

I get a 404 error no matter which browser I used, including Edge, with and without dark mode.

15 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I get a 404 error no matter which browser I use, including Edge, with and without dark mode.

Looks like it got hit by the DMCA. It's not there now. It was just Martina sucking Alberto's dick and you've likely seen many of those.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, struppi St said:

🙂Hello, does anyone have the video where Martina kisses Megan in the bathtub in the way, I think that was Martina's first lesbian kiss

I have two of Marti, Nelly & Meagan in the tub, but there's no kissing between Marti & Meagan. I have one in the LR where Marti gives Meagan a peck, but Marti kisses Nelly first.

On 2/5/2022 at 7:57 AM, struppi St said:

🙂Hello, does anyone have the video where Martina kisses Megan in the bathtub in the way, I think that was Martina's first lesbian kiss

Reallifecam - Nelly and Martina and Megan kiss in the jacuzzi and have fun doing gymnastics 13.05.2021

Reallifecam - Martina and Megan dance naked and kiss 13.05.2021

Note: Due to Spam & Malware Caused by Third Party Video Web Sites Those Links are No Longer Permitted.

(Links From Third Party Video Web Sites Will Be Removed Without Notice)

If you wish to Upload a Video from Other Web Sites, Please Download the Video then Upload it through a Third Party Hosting Site.