Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2022) Martina & Alberto

43 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

Die Koronabeschränkungen, die ich beobachtet hatte, galten nie für rlc-Teilnehmer. Sie hatten mehrere große Partytreffen, bei denen es nicht um soziale Distanzierung ging und die Lippen der Leute manchmal übereinander waren, also sehe ich nicht, was die Koronabeschränkungen mit etwas anderem zu tun haben, als dass sie keine neuen Mädchen hereinbringen konnten, was verzweifelt war erforderlich. jetzt ist rlc mit mädchen wie loraine, holly, nelly, amira, monica, kristy, alana, tweety und karol festgefahren, um nur einige zu nennen, die schon viel zu lange bei rlc sind.

Sicher ist der Sommer da und man kann den Teilnehmern nicht vorwerfen, dass sie ihn genießen wollen, aber es gibt kein Gleichgewicht zwischen der Zeit vor der Kamera und außerhalb der Kamera. alles was ich gelesen habe ist immer gleich. luna ging, lavika ging, kristy und alana gingen, esmi und zabava gingen, karol ging und so weiter und so weiter. Anscheinend sind die Teilnehmer nicht für die Abonnenten hier, sondern für das, was sie außerhalb der Wohnungen tun können. als b1 die einzige wohnung in barcelona war, war es nicht so schlimm mit der menge an abwesenheiten von aussenabenteuern wie heute. ich glaube, alles hat sich geändert, kurz bevor nelly und bogdan in barcelona auftauchten. nelly und bogdan betreiben die barcelona apartments und sie sind in allem so locker, dass die mädchen keinen zentimeter nehmen, sie nehmen eine meile.

Ich bin mir nicht sicher, wohin Sie mit dem Prostitutionskommentar wollen, aber ich glaube nicht, dass er so genau beobachtet wird wie die Taschendiebe. Einige dieser Mädchen können sich direkt vor deiner Nase prostituieren und du würdest es nicht wissen, weil alles draußen arrangiert werden könnte, bevor die Jungs jemals einen Fuß in die Wohnungen setzen.

Wie auch immer, das sind nur meine Gedanken, so richtig oder falsch sie auch sein mögen.

Danke für die ausführliche Antwort. Bezüglich des Verhaltens der meisten der angeführten Mädchen gibt es keine zwei Meinungen. Ich glaube aber dass RLC große, ja wachsende Schwierigkeiten hat, neue unverbrauchte Gesichter in die Wohnungen zu bringen. Deshalb das viele Recyclen ehemaliger Teilnehmerinnen. Mir fallen da einige mögliche Gründe ein, die auch schon von anderen Foristen erwähnt wurden. Die alle aufzuführen würde den Rahmen meines Beitrages sprengen, zumal vieles Spekulation bleiben muß. Ich trauere auch einigen ehemaligen , nicht recycelten, Mädchen nach. Aber so ist das Leben. Zum Glück sind wir alle keine Zwangs-Zuschauer. Wir können frei entscheiden wem wir wann und unter welchen Voraussetzzungen unser Geld geben. 

8 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Thank you for the detailed answer. There are no two opinions regarding the behavior of most of the girls listed. I believe, however, that RLC is having great, even growing, difficulties in bringing new fresh faces into the apartments. Hence the recycling of former participants. I can think of a few possible reasons that have already been mentioned by other foresters. Listing all of them would go beyond the scope of my contribution, especially since much must remain speculation. I also mourn the loss of some former, non-recycled, girls. But that's life. Fortunately, none of us are forced viewers. We are free to decide to whom we give our money, when and under what conditions. 

you hit the nail on the head with "none of us are forced viewers" and that's why after one month i had had enough.  there wasn't enough bang for my buck for me to justify the cost of continuation.  i think the whole barcelona structure has crumbled and there is nothing left for them to do but go rogue and bring more guys into the fold which for me is something i don't want to see, there are enough guys in the barcelona fold already.  i like watching boys and girls fuck but once you've seen them do it a couple of times it's old hat.  anyway, we've beat this poor horse to death so i will bid you a good day!

3 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

I see she has taken sleeping topless obviously trying to keep the audience figures up in the absence of her daily sex, time to get someone in to help her out 

Yes you are right.

She makes sure to do this in every situation (being topless in every position) she can, she knows she has to do it to keep the appeal of RLC but on the other hand, it's so easy for her, she likes to show off that she feels good about herself and in the end, it's great for us !

After all, it's just showing up on camera. For a woman to show herself without being bothered by someone physically on the spot is fun. Seeing Martina go, I think she understood that at a very young age.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

the corona restrictions from what i had observed never applied to rlc participants.  they had multiple large party gatherings where no social distancing was involved and peoples lips were all over each other at times so i don't see what the corona restrictions have to do with anything other than not being able to bring in new girls which was desperately needed.  now rlc is stuck with girls like loraine, holly, nelly, amira, monica, kristy, alana, tweety, and karol just to name a few that have been on rlc for way to long.

sure summer is here and you can't blame the participants for wanting to enjoy it but there is no balance of on cam off cam time.  everything i've been reading is always the same.  luna left, lavika left, kristy and alana left, esmi and zabava left, karol left, and so on and so on.  apparently the participants aren't here for the subscribers but are here for what they can do outside the apartments.  when b1 was the only apartment in barcelona it wasn't that bad with the amount of absences of outside adventures as it is today.  i believe everything changed just before nelly and bogdan showed up in barcelona.  nelly and bogdan are who runs the barcelona apartments and they are so laxed on everything, that the girls don't take an inch, they take a mile.  they also decide who of the returning participants they want to have and where they want to put them.

i'm not sure where you are going with the prostitution comment but i don't think it's watched as close as the pick pockets are.  some of these girls can be prostituting themselves right under your nose and you wouldn't know it cuz everything could be arranged outside before the guys ever step foot in the apartments.

anyway, these are just my thoughts as right or wrong as they may be.

what's funny is the repetition of certain scenes: in one of the apartments, girl #1 masturbates with the vibrator in the shower, a few hours later, girl #2 does the same, and so on, always with the same vibrator and the same posture in the shower. 
I assume  they have a list and do a 'done' next to the activity, LOL 

20 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

mit "keiner von uns sind zwangszuschauer" hast du den nagel auf den kopf getroffen und deswegen hatte ich nach einem monat genug. Mein Geld reichte nicht aus, um die Kosten für die Fortsetzung zu rechtfertigen. Ich denke, die ganze Barcelona-Struktur ist zusammengebrochen und ihnen bleibt nichts anderes übrig, als abtrünnig zu werden und mehr Jungs in die Herde zu bringen, was ich für mich nicht sehen möchte, es gibt bereits genug Jungs in der Barcelona-Falte. Ich sehe Jungs und Mädchen gerne beim Ficken zu, aber wenn man sie ein paar Mal dabei gesehen hat, ist es ein alter Hut. Wie auch immer, wir haben dieses arme Pferd zu Tode geprügelt, also wünsche ich Ihnen einen guten Tag!

Ja, so sei es ! Ich bin von meinem Wesen her ein ziemlicher Optimist. Ich glaube fest daran daß nach einem Tal immer wieder ein hoher Berg kommt. Nicht nur bei dem Thema welches wir gerade bearbeiten. In diesem Sinne habe ich mir noch einmal 3 Monate  " Bedenkzeit "  gegeben. Laßt uns sehen was wird !

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...