Roman is masturbating in the living room

t'as bien raison oceanne,une branlette ne fait jamais de mal,qui ne sait jamais branler ici en regardant rlc !

lol la je suis d'accord avec toi il doit y en avoir des ampoules au mains lol ! sur rlc

bises Océane

Ou aux doigts!

Les femmes n'en sont pas exemptes :)

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all nobody ever use any sex toys on RLC as far as I know. Sofia would be the last person you should expect to see masturbate since she has no interest in having sex whatsoever. If she is like this at her age now just imagine how she is going to be as she gets older. Lots of masturbating for Roman

in his future. Wouldn't be surprise if he cheats on her and they get divorce sooner or later. She is useless.

Guest xvoyeurx

anyone remember,the first day nice shower and sex and now nothing interesting.

they was make that the first day for many guys suscribe and now they are bored.

j'm not interesting watching this couple,j prefer katya but they are bored too,j return in free camera.

watching roman masturbate it's not really what j want see in this place

the two couples sofia and katya also have no sense is sometimes given to stroke each other or to make petting

Roman had just come out of the toilet and was all ready after 20 minutes he came out, and it looked as if he had waxed again.

Also novel plays with his cock around where sofia is wrong.

I think she has no idea how to blow and goes petting.

First of all nobody ever use any sex toys on RLC as far as I know. Sofia would be the last person you should expect to see masturbate since she has no interest in having sex whatsoever. If she is like this at her age now just imagine how she is going to be as she gets older. Lots of masturbating for Roman

in his future. Wouldn't be surprise if he cheats on her and they get divorce sooner or later. She is useless.

100% agree with this.

He can never bring anyone home. She's been home 4 days straight

exactly and it's funny how no one has criticized her for this yet, but i guarantee that if it was Roman who was in the house for that long we'd have a bunch of people on here talking about how lazy and useless he was. She's ALWAYS on the couch.

exactly and it's funny how no one has criticized her for this yet, but i guarantee that if it was Roman who was in the house for that long we'd have a bunch of people on here talking about how lazy and useless he was. She's ALWAYS on the couch.

I know right!  And there are still people on here who criticise him for absolutely nothing!

There was another girl with them at the supper table when they were having their meal and a couple drinks.

Thursday was the Russian Independence Day so I assume Friday is the holiday also that's why she is

home 4 straight days. Not good for Roman since he can't get any action. Bet he can't wait for Monday.