Cooper & Charlize (2022) Part #1

On 1/8/2022 at 4:06 AM, moos54 said:

For me, it is too easy an answer to say that they are Russians and that they have no education in relation to rape.
We are in 2022, the Russians have evolved like the rest of the world so it is no longer an excuse to say that they are Russians and that they should forgive them everything.
I read the answer made by VHTV and I thought that his answer was a blage because this one is lunar
At some point, you have to know how to take responsibility, whether for VHTV or for the participants of the project or for the subscribers.
This is not the first time that such a thing has happened on this project and I think it will not be the last unfortunaly, being a subscriber also allows you to be an accomplice in this crime because nothing has changed since the first time there was this kind of problem

I am not here to do the propaganda of the other projects but VHTV are not the only ones to have Russians as participants and yet there has never been this kind of problem in the other projects, so like I said , defending the Russian card is no longer an excuse
The problem is much deeper than the identity of the participants, for me it is the project that is at fault

Actually, I still don't know why they call this a "project". Certainly, this term gives an initial legitimacy to the thing, hihihih.
Then, the term "voyeur"; again hihihih.
We're going to eat Monopoly here for 3 month.....

• 3 weeks later...

Offline for some days now - from support:

The issue is we have got contradictory explanations: we were said offline reason is landlord visit, but we only heard there should be tenants change, so we weren’t ready whether they are going online with same people. Now we have clarification: Cooper and Charlize won’t be participants of the place anymore. Place will be back online with their friend and his GF as tenants 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• StnCld316 locked and unpinned this topic