Voyeur-House.TV (2022)

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There is the odd one here and there that can't be done because of the names given  like Sodom & Gomorrah ,  Black & Peace, Flint & Flame.... and so on. Also some some names are hard to distinguish whether they are Male or Female.

Yes that’s true. Sometimes it’s hard to tell. But anyways thanks for doing it when possible. Very gentlemanly of you. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There is the odd one here and there that can't be done because of the names given  like Sodom & Gomorrah ,  Black & Peace, Flint & Flame.... and so on. Also some some names are hard to distinguish whether they are Male or Female.

Ok i could understand names as like with Black and Peace or i could be also so ok with names like Flint and Flame! But Ohh goddess, whats those names are means? Sodom and Gomorrah! Oh it's like you yelling non human as Robot by names of humans 🧐😋

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Most VHTV forum members want real life so they are happy to see domestic violence. Even drug and alcohol abuse is tolerated because it is real life. Since true real life voyeurism is a thing of the past (RLC's first 4 or 5 years were the best) it appears to me that voyeurism nowadays is about knowing everything about tenant's/participant's private life. No hiding spots, pissing and toilet cams, want to know outside activities of the participants, enjoy seeing parties with lots of drugs and alcohol, accept violence, rape, arguing, crying, bdsm and swinger type lifestyle. Paid subscribers figure they are entitled to see and know every fucking thing about the participant 24/7 and VHTV tries to accommodate. Even the passing of Sergio has been mentioned as "bound to happen sooner or later". VHTV owns the site but allows managers to provide participants. VHTV is poorly managed and caters to perverts and extreme fetishes. Disgusting reading comments in the VHTV forum. Most members like to use "face-palm" or "thumbs down" reactions to some of my comments. That is okay because here on camcaps I sometimes get the same reactions. I can see why no cam sites will go back to true real life voyeurism with only a few cams per realm/apartments since the full fledged ignorant perverts will be in an uproar and the sites will lose subscribers. By the way, I am an admitted "good respectful pervert".

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@dougiestyle4u Regarding the "true real life voyeurism" note... If you go through forums (either this one, or VH's own or other similar ones) go through the various comments, and you'll read over and over again viewers whining that participants aren't having sex 24/7, with a proper camera angle, with sufficient group sex to satisfy the viewing pleasures... As a result of this, offer and demand thing I guess, VHTV has become either a fuckfest where you'll either find multiple-some (3some, 4some, and more), random couple having sex while looking at their cell phones, or just laying there, with their pussy exposed, doing absolutely fuck all...  Welcome to the new voyeurism style.  There is nothing "voyeur" left on here.. If you want to see people fake-fuck, might as well go on MFC or Cam4... there's tons of that already, and each month that goes by, VHTV is getting closer and closer to that, based on the comments I read, or the odd times I go look at the free cams. (There ain't no way I'm paying for the shit I can get for free on the above mentioned sites).  Now, give me real voyeur sites, and I'll happily pull out my credit card and enter a new line item on my budget just for it. Not worried, this isn't happening anytime soon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It’s a all pointless crap. The “tenants” are not people living in their real house living their real life, except for maybe the managers. Any tenant who is managed, which is most all of them, they are fulfilling a contract and the terms of the contract dictate their behavior virtually 100% of the time. Not to mention the added “donation” commands. From seeing in the past how real people live in their real homes under cam, the contrast is stunning. That’s how you know what is happening in these apartments is not their real life, it is a degree of obligation to have sex on cam or face a boot to the face. VHTV has their worker 🐝’s cover over the ugly parts to keep people thinking it’s all good and fun. Many of them are on the path to Sergiodoom if they stay in this lifestyle. The voyeur life wrecked him and cost him everything. From what I understand he didn’t much want to be in the swinger life, it was the people around him and the audience who were pushing him towards that. One has to wonder if he didn’t cave to the pressure and kept his eye on his true life if he would be alive today. I think he would. The point is, this pressure chamber that VHTV’s business model is working under will have real life consequences for those involved. The money is quickly gone, but the damage done will be forever. For people who are voyeurs, it’s already game over on VHTV.  

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, realm174 said:

@dougiestyle4u Regarding the "true real life voyeurism" note... If you go through forums (either this one, or VH's own or other similar ones) go through the various comments, and you'll read over and over again viewers whining that participants aren't having sex 24/7, with a proper camera angle, with sufficient group sex to satisfy the viewing pleasures... As a result of this, offer and demand thing I guess, VHTV has become either a fuckfest where you'll either find multiple-some (3some, 4some, and more), random couple having sex while looking at their cell phones, or just laying there, with their pussy exposed, doing absolutely fuck all...  Welcome to the new voyeurism style.  There is nothing "voyeur" left on here.. If you want to see people fake-fuck, might as well go on MFC or Cam4... there's tons of that already, and each month that goes by, VHTV is getting closer and closer to that, based on the comments I read, or the odd times I go look at the free cams. (There ain't no way I'm paying for the shit I can get for free on the above mentioned sites).  Now, give me real voyeur sites, and I'll happily pull out my credit card and enter a new line item on my budget just for it. Not worried, this isn't happening anytime soon.

The cam site that I look at mostly every day is nudelive.com which provides a variety of categories, nationalities, ages and search options. My preference is looking at women but not so much sex, if at all. The naked body is what I like looking at. Sometimes no nudity but looking at a beautiful face or look is all it takes for my voyeur thrill. Even sexy revealing clothes will feed my imagination. I look at mature, bbw, big tits, big ass, hairy, lesbians, ebony, countries and others. Just enjoy the beauty of a woman as she moves about. Yes, I do like closeups of body parts - mmmm. I don't subscribe anywhere since the voyeur cam sites are over the top or offer nothing. The voyeur TEASE is my thing so the cam women can accommodate my specific needs.

• Like 1

Just had a look at that site.. it's quite similar to MFC/Chaturbate in the sense that it's free, and tip based...  I like the search/filter option, that's quite neat... I'm a bit confused tho... There's dozens of cams from Ukraine... That's a bit weird, considering the current situation... 

Edit: I just did about a dozen spot checks... they're all on Chaturbate... so different front end, but same streams.. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, realm174 said:

Just had a look at that site.. it's quite similar to MFC/Chaturbate in the sense that it's free, and tip based...  I like the search/filter option, that's quite neat... I'm a bit confused tho... There's dozens of cams from Ukraine... That's a bit weird, considering the current situation... 

Edit: I just did about a dozen spot checks... they're all on Chaturbate... so different front end, but same streams.. 

Yes, quite similar but I find nudelive.com packaged a lot neater and easier to search all the variety of women, couples, etc. Surprising that some are in the Ukraine but could be towns away from all the fighting or badly in need of money. Even Russians are camming. In the past I saw a camarads (probably Russian) couple doing camming but they listed themselves as being in the United States so can't really believe their profile too much. Even the ages of participants are sometimes not even close. Just a great selection of women.