Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #2

Noldus

3 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Many nice and detailed essays what is important for a partnership and why it will not work in future. Unfortunately just not more than speculations. The both will live their life like they want and not as we imagine they should do.. please keep this in mind. 😉

There is some serious psychoanalyzing going on in this forum.  Mostly very valid.  But the problem is all marriages and relationships run the same consequences and counter-consequences.  Martina and Alberto are not a special case.  They are more normal than many of us.

Martina and Alberto have many things going for them.  They are very tolerant, respectful and trust each other.  Because this is a sex site, there is a higher interest in sex by the readers.  But a couple that has been together for over 10 years faces the same sex issues that any couple of 10 years together has.  How do you keep things interesting?  So, she masturbates and maybe he masturbates too.  Luckily, they realize that sex is not everything.

Martina is going to school, and she takes her school very seriously. And her marks are very good.  Alberto supports her 100%.  If Covid had not hit their goals may have been very different.  They have much more in common than many of the criticizers realize and the list has been provided many times previously.

Regarding Nelly and Martina, their friendship still exists because of the approval of both Bogdan and Alberto. But then Nelly pushes this friendship beyond their partners approval by getting Martina drunk and drugged with her.  Then it goes beyond friendship because Nelly is able to seduce Martina.  By the transcript that was related by Martina to Alberto it is clear that Martina was almost incoherent.  She did not know initially whether she was fucked or not.  I believe that Nelly may have raped Martina.  No one has considered this possibility in this forum.  Martina was taken out to a parking lot, kissed, and fucked.  If this had been a loving situation she would not have abruptly left in a taxi and went directly home to Alberto to tell him everything that she could tell him in her drunken state and in a manner that the whole forum would eventually know.  Martina, I believe, regrets what happened and has been reliving it every day since.

There have been many terrible things said about Martina and Alberto in the past week. I hope they realize that we are all fictitious friends with no hope of really affecting their lives.  We can only give our opinion and then crawl back into our computer.  Martina and Alberto are not given an opportunity to respond to our rants and raves.  We must depend on their translators.  They are the closest that we have to reality.  But when a translator goes off and gives an opinion and then make it sound like a translation, that is totally wrong.  It is the same as non-translators going off and giving an opinion and then making it sound like they have an actual translation, that is also totally wrong.  Non-translators cannot understand Valencian. 

I will continue to support Martina and Alberto as a couple with unlimited possibilities ahead for them.  They are both very smart.  The best thing for them to do is ignore us and go on with life as it suits them together. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

The best thing for them to do is ignore us and go on with life as it suits them together. 

BINGO.....they all should completely stop reading the forum, but if that were to happen you would really see how boring RLC would become!

P.S. Martina and Alberto are nothing special as all people in life have unlimited possibilities ahead of them.

Hace 9 horas, girlsfun2 dijo:

Hola Jenny,

Si estas bien: un simple AMIGOS CON BENEFICIOS y me gusta @ddhm escribe: A Alberto no le importa lo que martina hace en "todos" los niveles con otras personas, ¿por qué? porque esta no es una relación amorosa real como tú también la escribes.

Un ejemplo real de relación amorosa son Martina y Nelly, pero yo pienso como tú: Martina se encontrará 'ocasionalmente' con Nelly para vivir un amor real de vez en cuando y ella siempre estará ahí para eso, Martina, ella es bastante egocéntrica .. .toma la parte buena y no le importa tanto el resto, solo hay que fijarse en lo que le hace a Alberto. 

Todos sabemos que a la mayoría de las personas les importa un bledo que la otra persona ya esté en una relación, eso no les impide en absoluto establecer una relación con esa persona. Mi novio estaba con otra mujer (ella quería casarse con él) cuando lo conocí, ¿eso me detuvo? ¿Deberíamos esperar a que una persona sea 'libre'? no funciona así en la vida real. Entonces Bogdan no tiene importancia aquí para Martina.

Pero cuando te leo Jenny y @ddhm, Sé que eres como yo: gente con muchas experiencias en la vida y me gusta mucho! Me imaginé una conversación en la vida real contigo 2 y estoy seguro de que deberíamos muchas cosas que discutir y aprender aún más el uno del otro sobre la vida. Pero solo un sueño ... pero bueno mencionarlo, creo.

Tengo una pregunta para ustedes que nunca se discutió aquí y que podría dar algunas respuestas:

* ¿Cómo se conocieron Alberto y Martina a pesar de sus 'diferencias' y llegaron a decir 'vivamos juntos y por qué no participar en RLC?'

Alberto es un gran tipo pero no en su lugar en esa relación, todavía está aprendiendo la vida y algún día encontrará un camino en la vida para él. Martina es muy extrovertida y tiene mucho potencial para atraer a quien quiera hacia ella: tiene una gran personalidad y un gran carisma, el problema que tiene: cómo usarlo todo de buena manera para darle sentido a su vida, se va para realizarlo algún día.

¡Que os lo paséis bien a todos!

segun martina contandole a candela en la cocina delante de alberto, EL tenia novia y martina lo conocia como amigo, la novia de alberto le pego enfermedades venereas, (verrugas en el pene) martina decia que sentia envidia de la novia de alberto, por que el le hacia la cena, (hamburgesas) muy bien echas, ya ella nadie le habia cocinado nunca, segun hablaban, desde entonces habian follado unas 1200 veces por año 1200x10 años, asi se conocieron. ahi fue cuando candela dijo que ella había estado en un trio y que le habia chupado la polla a un hombre sin condon, esto hablando de las enfermedades sexuales. 

• Confused 1

Was there ever conformation from Marina that she Fucked Nelly in the parking lot ? 

The only thing I remember was that she told Alberto they did not.

I might have missed when that changed. A lot of people are going with did fuck story.

7 minutes ago, darkman said:

segun martina contandole a candela en la cocina delante de alberto, EL tenia novia y martina lo conocia como amigo, la novia de alberto le pego enfermedades venereas, (verrugas en el pene) martina decia que sentia envidia de la novia de alberto, por que el le hacia la cena, (hamburgesas) muy bien echas, ya ella nadie le habia cocinado nunca, segun hablaban, desde entonces habian follado unas 1200 veces por año 1200x10 años, asi se conocieron. ahi fue cuando candela dijo que ella había estado en un trio y que le habia chupado la polla a un hombre sin condon, esto hablando de las enfermedades sexuales. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

4 minutes ago, ffb55333 said:

¿Alguna vez Marina confirmó que se folló a Nelly en el estacionamiento? 

Lo único que recuerdo es que le dijo a Alberto que no.

Podría haber perdido cuando eso cambió. Mucha gente se va con la historia de mierda.

martina dijo que besos y tocamientos , que follar no follaron , cosa que alberto , puso en duda , no se lo creyo .

7 minutes ago, darkman said:

martina dijo que besos y tocamientos , que follar no follaron , cosa que alberto , puso en duda , no se lo creyo .

I think she wore her jumpsuit to the meeting specifically to make it hard for Nelly to get in her pants...