Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #3

Noldus

10 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Exactamente. Él le da un par de enlaces allí durante su "hacer el amor", pero no hay buenos juegos previos orales. Por lo general, le da una mamada dulce. Él se lo pega. Y le da la vuelta y luego él se masturba con ella, y le da un pequeño trozo de papel higiénico y luego se va. Y ella se acuesta allí y se va a dormir. Él la ama, pero en cuanto al sexo. Ella es un contenedor de semen.

como el 99% de las parejas de años , o matrimonios .

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

That's cute. That's the number one or 2 things a guy needs to be a good boyfriend to me, make me happy or laugh and to be kind. Oh, and be able to make me cum, which Alberto is very sorely lacking. The look on her face after lovemaking with Alberto says it all.

Thank you for describing ddhm in 3 lines 😂😂 And it is always great being confirmed by a woman what the majority of you like ( or let’s say a quite big amount of women ) and there are guys that can deliver . Finding out in the course of time and learning that “ it was the best sex that I had “ “ funniest and craziest guy to spend time with “ , it is the biggest reward for relationships that didn’t work in the end for other reasons , but as a guy , this approach and behavior is the “ ultimate passport “ for a unique experience being a couple 😇

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, darkman said:

like 99% of couples of years, or marriages.

Hi Darkman, I love how comments are mistranslated, I said cum dumpster and was translated as a container of semen! Lol. Anyway, I guess at some point it's possible all sexAlberyos will end between a couple. But they're in there 20s I guess. If sex gets boring between them it's Albert's fault. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

59 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

I think we don't have any infos about a meeting with Nelly...but if then I hop she has learned something out of the last one and doesn't start drinking alcohol..😂

it was around 21:00  when she left

Reminder:

• friday night
  • all in good spirit
  • well dress
  • makeup
  • big smile
  • Alberto has 'receive' his oil change before and ready for the cleaning of the apartment and play with Taco... 

Sorry Adalbert but we have to face the fact...and I'm happy to face it me...

• I will not say it but..but...I cannot help myself here...I will say it: meeting someone special and have a couple of drink and another couple of drink, sleep somewhere with someone that will provide a real and full 'exchange of fluids' (I like that expression) to experience again the full answer to her libido

Maybe Martina has read those last pages of the forum and think "let give them what they want YES !"

By the way, this other day, she went to the cam full naked and said: "let give then some good view they ask " it last 30 secondes

So weekend is here, to @ddhm, I will take a couple of porto glass to you (about your remark, a couple of days ago), I love you ! Big kiss ! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Exactly. He gives her a couple links down there during thier "lovemaking"   but no good oral foreplay. She usually gives him a sweet bj. He sticks it on. And flips her around and then he Jenks off on her, and gives her a tiny piece of toilet paper then he's leaves. And she lays there and goes the sleep. He loves her but as far as sex. She's a cum dumpster.

Ashley, you may be too young to remember this but there was a song called "Is that all there is?"  That's what I think of every time I see those two. He also has a big problem sticking his finger up her butt, although I think that's what she wants. He just likes to spit on it (gross!) and rub his finger around it. Rinse and repeat should be the name of the apt.

• Like 1

“ Justice League “ for Alberto , “ Don’t look up “ for Karol , videocalls and phonecalls and sleeping elsewhere ..and all this while RLC has the 4,95€ offer for 3 days with replays on…Pff, difficult times..

Just now, ddhm said:

“ Justice League “ for Alberto , “ Don’t look up “ for Karol , videocalls and phonecalls and sleeping elsewhere ..and all this while RLC has the 4,95€ offer for 3 days with replays on…Pff, difficult times..

It's a sign that business is hurting.   Last time they had that offer was when they first started out and back in those days replay was never available.