Leora - Home Activities (2022) #6

pulo filipe

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

The “ GOV “ are a totally different concept than the “ Singles “ concept that Leora appears to be at the main page of the site . To make it a bit more upset for you , since you can remember lots of my posts because you seem to observe lots of what I am saying but strangely I haven’t seen you posting in other topics except  this one ( and if you have done it is a rare phenomena ) , I consider Leora the responsible person of the current RLC downgrade and downfall. She was the main reason that the site  exploded in popularity once , in my opinion , she’s the main responsible of its current downfall . The main reason ?Her on cameras contribution is zero to none ( except if for you and the majority you like to watch all the time a woman sleeping half the day , occupying herself with her portable devices when she’s at home , having her legs open when watching TV or reading a book , taking a shower and of course masturbate 2-4 times per week ) and this has come to the attention of the GOV , why should they bring visitors , fuck on cameras , make shows and whatever so as to contribute for the adult entertainment that the site wants to offer ? It is my strong belief then that Leora’s on camera lifestyle has passed to them and in result we see almost nothing there too  in comparison to the past . 

About Leora and playing with so many people  with her lies since she can’t stand in front of them , look at them in their eyes and say “ I live in an apartments with cameras but i can tell you more and explain you what exactly it is , you can always visit and have a coffee at the balcony , have a wine and chat “ , I guess you find it normal that she’s even hiding her phonecalls on public view because of what ? She speaks all the time about bank accounts and home or working addresses that it is “ personal data “ and rightfully have to be prevented from exposure ? Are we watching the private life or the hiding life ? To copy a recent comment that I read , if RLC had around 30 live apartments and 25 let’s say of them were offering things , Leora would have been long gone . But you , like so many others , are dragged of -honestly -  I don’t know what and here you are concentrating your thoughts on me instead of making your criticism and contributing to the forum for the topic and not for an indifferent forum member . I say then again , ALL of the tenants , fresh ones , experienced ones , have managed to handle the cameras , the MASTER and Queen of seduction to the fans , the non shy and precious Leora can’t even find a way what to say to the people of her social circle in Prague about the cameras..Surreal 😂🤣😂🤣 As for Masha , if you are offended about her lifestyle and because she loves to have many men and an intensively active sexual life , i can’t see the  difference of her performing on cameras, living life for herself and not for the cameras to the obsessed masturbations life of Leora and her life being for the cameras and not as part of it . Masha likes to have sex , but because she has lots of men , she’s a witch , let’s throw her on fire because she makes people jealous that she can still enjoy one of the biggest pleasures in life , sex . 

Paul and Leora , recently the hidden video of Leora been abused by Paul was online . I guess your parade in the topics of Gina and Bruno and in the past of Kitty and Smith so to mention that for a similar abuse reason Leora and Paul kept on being online while the two mentioned couples were removed was not worth it a single comment . I have slept with  a triple digit number of women in my life , not the first triple digit that you form but you can add also at this around the amount of time that Christ lived to understand more or less that I am too experienced concerning human behaviors and relations , i have incredible self confidence for myself and I can sit in the middle of a table with  people of 18-67 years of age at the same and discuss all kind of topics and have an opinion . The nature of my job allows me to have an incredible amount of free time in the winter and spending 3-4 hours in total daily here to observe one of my hobbies and exchange ideas and opinions with people of different social status , age ,country , language and so much more , i find it fascinating and a gift that people don’t know how to get advantage of it so as to expand so much of social skills on distance . I have nothing personal with anyone , I know noone here but it is my 1000% right to comment on any form I wish and like as long as I remain under the forum’s site rules and respect them . And this I do , no matter what you think about me , being negative or prejudiced towards Leora or whatever I am posting in this forum . I can say whatever I want , whenever I want for whatever respective topic i am willing to express my opinion . After all , this is what it means being in a forum , what a pity not satisfying everyone’s brain or sympathy towards a tenant , but then I guess isn’t this democracy and free will expressing yourself 

DICTIONARY.CAMBRIDGE.ORG

1. a situation or meeting in which people can talk about a problem or matter…

As for my personal passion for women , i worship the women sex as they are responsible for amazing times ( sad times too ) , I was organizing for a week or so to locate where a summer flame that I had would be on her birthday in Costa Rica , I found the hotel and the exact date and I delivered flowers to her as soon as she woke up . A month after I was in Helsinki airport with a bouquet of flowers and she knew nothing as we had broke up after the summer story , I flew from Tenerife to Helsinki just to look at her for 5 minutes and give her the flowers so as I can look her in the eyes and understand , see ,make my own conclusion if the break up was real or it was a misunderstanding or the 5 months of distant relationship had destroyed whatever we had in the past summer .

I answered you nearly all I believe, in comparison to what many people do here , i am not hiding behind my mobile keyboard anonymously and posting . There are people that know my name in this very topic that I have shared with PMs  and rest  assure I have no problem to give all of my data here . I have my real photo as an avatar so as people can concentrate even more their whatever feelings towards a person that can see how it looks , the place and country I live are visible and open for everyone to see , my age also known .I have absolutely nothing to hide to anyone , I am genuine , passionated and proud that I can stand as equal with people older than me and express myself in a language that isn’t my native and actually be able and make a couple of meaningful sentences and not use my excellent knowledge of my language  in so many posts that I want to say so much more than the English knowledge and limited vocabulary allows me to do . That’s me then , hypocritical to you , bring me more things if you want and i promise that my answer won’t be a whole chapter like this one 😂🤣 But I have never hidden or refused to answer at anything being thrown at me or accused.

My deepest apologies to forum members of this post but i was asked publicly and I answered the same .

Considering how jealously obsessed you've seemed to have become over some woman on an internet website that you do not actually know, it's no wonder there have been some women that you had met personally that chose not to get involved in some relationship any further with you. If someone becomes jealously obsessed over someone on an internet website that they do not actually know, it could only be considered what might actually happen with someone else that individual might meet somewhere in person.

As far as any differences between the other participants apartments listings and the apartment listing of the apartment of the woman usually referred to in these threads are concerned, the differences in apartment listings makes no difference as far as anyone being jealously obsessed in regards to any of those participants. So on behalf of the woman that these threads are for, I will again post the following for you:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3