Leora - Home Activities (2022) #7

taxio

43 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Often wondered why Leora can do everything in front of strangers on cam but never does phone/skype sex with Paul or loverboy?  LB would have no knowledge of her cam life if she had done so.

The only thing that comes close to that is when Leora calls Paul and starts touching her nipples then masturbating after the phone call. Other than that she has never done anything like that. As for LB ... well, I don't see the reason to do it since if she wants she can always go and see him live anytime. Not to mention the fact that in theory LB is nothing, at least according to Leora.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Only another 20 odd items to iron Leora you need a tumble dryer you only need to dry and put on hangers hardly ever need to iron ever again.

Clothes dryer dries well  

Benefits

Dries clothes quickly

Adds practicality to your everyday life

Makes the pieces more fragrant and softer

It is essential in winter periods

Some pieces don't even need ironing.

Disadvantages

they are still very expensive

Take up considerable space in the house/apartment

spend a lot of energy

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Clothes dryer dries well  

Benefits

Dries clothes quickly

Adds practicality to your everyday life

Makes the pieces more fragrant and softer

It is essential in winter periods

Some pieces don't even need ironing.

Disadvantages

they are still very expensive

Take up considerable space in the house/apartment

spend a lot of energy

We have a clothes dryer and we seldom use it, even though it's rainy or cold outside. Ironing for us is for formal attire. It's not necessary where I live or for most of our clothes.

But for Leora, I think it's part of her dancing routine.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

We have a clothes dryer and we seldom use it, even though it's rainy or cold outside. Ironing for us is for formal attire. It's not necessary where I live or for most of our clothes.

But for Leora, I think it's part of her dancing routine.

here I also use the clothes dryer sometimes when it's raining 

I put the clothes to dry on the clothesline 

Ironing clothes, a maid comes to iron clothes for the family  

7 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

Shock horror we British invented the word soccer unfortunately I dislike it a lot. The Americans call the NFL football 99% of the time they never kick it! I suppose throw ball does not have the same impact. I do like it though 🙂

Nobody gets socked in soccer. WTF? You can't even start an "American" football game without using a foot for the kick-off. I think that Yankees don't partake of "Futbol" because they have baseball and golf and watching paint dry to relax with.  😁 Our little kids play it in leagues, because its rules are not very mind-bending and "soccer" is a  fun to play.

Now, as I remember, Leora was quite the "Futbol" fan. I forgot which team she rooted for -- was it Madrid or Barc or a local Russian team? For those of you who have an RLC sub, let me know if she still watches it. She doesn't paint anymore or make dolls, either, but I wonder what else in Krasnoyarsk she gave up or escaped from (besides Eva and Paul) just to get free rent in Prague.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Niemand raakt in de war in het voetbal. WTF? Je kunt niet eens een "Amerikaanse" voetbalwedstrijd beginnen zonder een voet te gebruiken voor de aftrap. Ik denk dat Yankees niet deelnemen aan "Futbol" omdat ze honkbal en golf hebben en kijken hoe verf droogt om mee te ontspannen. Onze kleine kinderen spelen het in competities, omdat de regels niet erg verbijsterend zijn.

Nu, zoals ik me herinner, was Leora nogal een 'voetbalfan'. Ik ben vergeten voor welk team ze wortelde. Voor degenen onder jullie die een RLC-sub hebben, laat me weten of ze er nog steeds naar kijkt. Ze schildert ook niet meer, maar ik vraag me af wat ze nog meer in Krasnoyarsk heeft opgegeven (behalve Eva en Paul) om gratis huur te krijgen in Praag.

Alles