Leora - Home Activities (2022) #8

Brokk!

31 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

You nailed it.  Very good story and above comment. Discipline and self denial are dough in your future life account.  A doctor friend of mine said he hears 1970s song it's for the first time.  With nearly a decade in college and 24 hr interships he never had time to listen, date, relax.  But the dude now lives on a lake, retired with a Mercedes.

Leora could end up like the RLC cleaning lady we see in the apartments cleaning for a new tenant/s. Dream on, Leora. Piss away today on my, me and mine and you are gonna wonder what happened to the long baths, beauty treatments, and narcissistic life you once had.  She ought to read The Hare and the Tortoise.

What we "want or expect" from her is obviously far different than what she wants or expects for herself.  On the flip side, similar to a parent teaching his child, looking from the outside in, if she wants to be a contributing member to mainstream society, she needs to change her game plan.  What she is doing now (and has done the past 10 years) is no different them what she did 10 years ago.  Not anyone who is 28+ years old reading this post would be pleased with himself if his life is not significantly better then it was 10 years prior.

10 years ago, she was in a happy relationship with a bright future.  ...and where is she 10 years later (or what has been her life journey the past 10 years)?  Bullshit if you think she is happier now then before. Looking from the outside in, OGs know the story.

4 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

It takes about 10-15 years for lemon trees to reach 20-30 feet in height. A dwarf lemon tree like Meyer or Eureka only reaches 2.5 meters in height.

She must have chosen the dwarf.   RLC wont be in existence in 10 years.   :biggrin:

• Like 1