B4 - General Topic 2022 # 9 (January)

13 minutes ago, rado07 said:

she had a long phone conversation about the breakup, reasons how it came about, etc.
now she said to Nana, joking
"I'm such a slut, only 2 weeks apart and already here with a new guy" 🤫

At least she recognizes. 😂

15 minutes ago, rado07 said:

she had a long phone conversation about the breakup, reasons how it came about, etc.

...''and he's already nearly seen my tits''...😏

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, rado07 said:

this breakup seems to come out of nowhere too
Especially since I don't feel like there was a problem between them when he left.
but after all if they are no longer together, she has the right to continue her life

Nice to see B5 in the villa ( except of course the usual suspect 😂😂 ) ..And the sisters sleeping after a wild night as it seems .. It’s good to see the mixture of the various apartments and getting along in good terms and most importantly not faking it but being real .. A positive think in my eyes , pity that the sisters are out if it and actually the real bond is definitely with H&F.Let’s see how things proceed.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, rado07 said:

We need to see if it is a “ quick rebound relationship “ or just some sexual shirt adventure period .. You can’t  escape your mind and heart within two weeks of a long relationship ..I just hope that Anthony enjoyed his finally freedom life after being Loraine’s puppy since a long long long time of what we have seen on cameras .

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, moos54 said:

this breakup seems to come out of nowhere too
Especially since I don't feel like there was a problem between them when he left.
but after all if they are no longer together, she has the right to continue her life

Well, the initiative for the breakup probably came from Loraine. (whereby, of course, only Loraine's arguments could be heard) she spoke of exploitation, selfishness, loss of trust, he renovated his apartment with the money he had earned and bought furniture, she had nothing left... and repeated infidelity..
I have the impression that the separation was a very difficult step for her, hence the saying to Nana....
Against this background, one understands the reasons why the new one is so hesitant to start.

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 1