no shower!

Guest xvoyeurx

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BurakYilmaz

haha "job" if you can call it that...ruslan plays computer games all day and katya plays with her nails...

Is it my imagination or the chairs are dirty as hell? I wouldn’t even get close to them…

It is not your imagination. They are filthy. However, it should be noted as it was "dirty as hell" before their arrival. That said, they have not clean...

I think the guest is Katja`s little brother ,, the are real tweens

I was watching as preparing something to eat

This ... was also a guest ... Katia has prepared a sort of sausage, frozen, and then the guest took the eggs from the refrigerator without washing your hands after ...

have prepared the sandwiches by placing the bread directly on the table .... just that table who have never cleaned ....

but because they are dirty ... almost to suck!

Katya sin because it could be a clean girl and have alongside a real man (clean)

I am amazed at how many people feel compelled to let us know not only that Katya is messy and dirty but how many days she has been wearing the same shirt or underwear.  ;D

By the way, this go as well for almost all the couples in RLS, although some are more under scrutiny than others.  ;)

Does it make you feel good, do you have a grandpa complex? Are you getting excited by dirt young girls using the same underpants? Would you like that underpants, maybe?  ;) I have noticed some even trying to guess how bad the smell can be  ;D

You are too pervert for me, guys  ;D

i just notice that they have some plumbing problems.

i saw Katya trying to wach her face but the water was brown so thats why they don't have any bath :P :P :P

Water in Russia is brown most of the time. If you live in those conditions on a daily basis you get used to it. 40% of the time they don't even have hot water. When they run the bath water they have to boil some kettles of water just to take the chill off before they emerge themselves in it.

i just notice that they have some plumbing problems.

i saw Katya trying to wach her face but the water was brown so thats why they don't have any bath :P :P :P

Water in Russia is brown most of the time. If you live in those conditions on a daily basis you get used to it. 40% of the time they don't even have hot water. When they run the bath water they have to boil some kettles of water just to take the chill off before they emerge themselves in it.

Oh i didn't knew that. im from Greece and each time our water is brown or something thats mean that we have plumbing problems :P