no shower!

Guest xvoyeurx

Guest Doct19

ils sont sur le lit et ruslan baisse sa jupe pour cacher sa culotte,çà me saoule.

on dirait deux legumes sur le lit,quel tristresse.

je sens qu'on verra rien encore,c'est lui le problème,il veut tout caché pour qu'on voit rien.

et voilà,il préfere se retourner pour dormir,franchement c'est le dernier jour que je les regarde

He was toying with her and they were toying with us...  ;)

Evil creatures  ;D

le Proxénétisme

Définition " Le proxénétisme est une activité consistant à tirer profit de la prostitution d'autrui ou à la favoriser." et Ruslan depuis le début joue le jeu du proxénète il la surveille il l'a terrorise et il profite de l'argent du exhibition du cul de Katia

Pour arrêter sans jeu j'ai une proposition à vous faire

Chassez le de la place gauche du lit vers la camera 9: Pour cela dés qu'il s'installe allumez et éteindre la cam 9 et la cam 8 ce type déteste les cameras utilisez les contre lui

Pareil dés qu'il commence à cacher Katia ou à lui faire des coups de pieds Montrez lui que vous comprenez son jeu

Attention les gars Méfiez vous de Katia elle est allumeuse et elle joue le jeu de RUSLAN à 100% je pense qu'ils nous prennent pour des débiles Faites les craquer ou ils acceptent le jeu ou ils craquent et ils laissent l'appartement pour un nouveau couple

Faites le les gars je vous assure que cela marche

somebody's birthday? I think he will wait for dark fuck in the dark and under the covers

j 'll be back in one year and maybe we see something interesting but not sure.it's last last day j watch this couple.j return see alina and diana

Go there on alina,'re a good thing there in two days already fucked a 7 times

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Doct19

For the record, Ruslan is in the shower.

What good news!

Tell us please if he has a pee pee

This information is of great importance to the CC

I don't believe he actually got water onto his body!!! I thought he was Golum and afraid of water!!! He must have smelt rancid! His next shower should be due around the end of August!!!

Does taking a shower trigger epilepsy!!!! He has not had an attack for some time. I thought all the gaming would send him over the edge but I guess 12 hours a day on the games machine has made his brain get used to it!!!!

If he ever gets around to fucking the most gorgeous girl on RLC I might even begin to think he is actually a member of the human race!!!

In every city in Russia there are two weeks per year (usually in summer of course) where the hot water is cut off from everybody because in this time they are checking the pipes or some stuff.

In every city in Russia there are two weeks per year (usually in summer of course) where the hot water is cut off from everybody because in this time they are checking the pipes or some stuff.

2 weeks...no shower...everybody's hot water cut off...boy...i bet that is a rank smelling place.    :o

We have heard this before but it still does not explain this house.  They have allergies against soap or hot water or something since they have moved in.

but please, no pictures

damn I missed that show. I don't care about nude men but they have been here what almost 3 months now and I have never seen him in the shower not one time. the closest I have seen him come what when he scrubbed her back but he never got in.

2 weeks...no shower...everybody's hot water cut off...boy...i bet that is a rank smelling place.    :o

I do not understand - is all hot water generated from a central place and distributed to buildings?  Do they not have boilers or hot water heaters in each building or unit? 

http://goeasteurope.about.com/od/russia/a/RussiaHotWaterServiceShutOff.htm

Yes hot water is supplied centrally and is shut off for maintenance/cleaning for 2 weeks in summer.

You must of seen most of the GMT+8 by now washing out of buckets they have filled form hot water boiled on the kitchen cookers.

Not sure about the GMT+4 not seen them doing it yet, but it doesn't stop them from improvising the same way.