no shower!

Guest xvoyeurx

http://goeasteurope.about.com/od/russia/a/RussiaHotWaterServiceShutOff.htm

Yes hot water is supplied centrally and is shut off for maintenance/cleaning for 2 weeks in summer.

You must of seen most of the GMT+8 by now washing out of buckets they have filled form hot water boiled on the kitchen cookers.

Not sure about the GMT+4 not seen them doing it yet, but it doesn't stop them from improvising the same way.

It is extremely refreshing to see a CamCaps member who researches a subject, and then provides source documentation.

20 points for you MBG even though I was a Triumph guy.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, Ruslan is in the shower.

What good news!

Tell us please if he has a pee pee

This information is of great importance to the CC

If I was him, I would keep it hidden as well.

Or lets say she will always remain tight.

Yes hot water is supplied centrally and is shut off for maintenance/cleaning for 2 weeks in summer.

You must of seen most of the GMT+8 by now washing out of buckets they have filled form hot water boiled on the kitchen cookers.

Not sure about the GMT+4 not seen them doing it yet, but it doesn't stop them from improvising the same way.

Yup GMT+4 too.  I just saw Diana shower today and she was jumping all over when the water hit her as if it was very cold.  She washed quickly - but at least she did wash.  Very bizarre thing about shutting off all hot water.  I had not heard of this custom and feel fortunate to create my own hot water at my home. 

Russians must be cheap fuckers.  They can't supply hot water heaters for the home.

Even when the Olympics was on, there was a lot of athletes complaining of no hot water or water was brown and had to boil it first before drinking.

Please understand the importance of CENTRALIZATION in making everything FAIR. This way, everybody gets the same kind of water.

In the evil American system, everybody has to struggle to pay for a water-heater and pay for clean water. And if some people don't do that, then they don't get clean hot water while others do, and that's UNFAIR.

;)

Please understand the importance of CENTRALIZATION in making everything FAIR. This way, everybody gets the same kind of water.

In the evil American system, everybody has to struggle to pay for a water-heater and pay for clean water. And if some people don't do that, then they don't get clean hot water while others do, and that's UNFAIR.

;)

Sorry I forgot about that point!  I bet Putin has hot water ...... always.