no shower!

Guest xvoyeurx

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have let katya ei beautiful face but everything else is unclean to you

is she in the bathroom then they report on their shoulders and makes only spray it

why is there water in my eyes are both dirt pigs

I'd like to know what rlc has allowed to occur because

which must have been lying when attitudinal talk like hell

otherwise it does not have the get both the apartment

and corboblanc if you want to climb into bed with something so much it is raumspräy not give what you need

Guest observer1

RLC does not take into account the feelings of rejection of its customers

Maybe when he realizes that his new apartment (6 months maximum occupancy) has become a pigsty

RLC will react

Again this just shows the rampant hypocrisy that goes on in the forum amongst some of the subscribers.

First its RLC controls the tenants, they perform to a script and they should be more natural.

Then its they should control the tenants (illustrated with a picture of a normal kitchen with the addition of a few beer cans on the table and a couple of chairs with normal wear and tear marks on them) make them tidy up, kick them out if they don't satisfy every whim of those who (mostly) don't pay to watch.

Just what the hell do you lot want?

Guest observer1

she has got where she does take more baths now. but in 3 months I still have never seen him in the shower.

Each to his own, of course, but I'm not sure I want to watch him in the shower.

I do not know if the two read this page

katya has showered and shaved

but then again tightened their old underwear

which is not much, I think the need to keep their own odor

otherwise, the two feel strange

Not only she cleaned quite thoroughly  :P but both of them went out and have not come back yet. Probably they are just sleeping on the sofa of some of their friends but you never know... They may have decided not to come back and the flat will be free again...  ::)