no shower!

Guest xvoyeurx

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xvoyeurx

oh bath,it's a miracle.

j renew my sucription when j see this guy stop stay all the journey on this fucking laptop and see some love to her.

and when they stop practice sex under cover and when j see her ride this cock and fuck in doggy too

and try suck this dick too but j think j dreams a lot.j 'm sure ,she have never suck dick

Well guess what? Pigpen Dirtimankov i.e, Ruslan washed his hair in the tub and shaved his beard in the sink. In order to salvage his reputation as "Filthy Neanderthal of the Year", he did not let a drop of water touch the other parts of his body. He definitely washed no underarm, no ass and no crotch. So, he retains his stinking man status. He put on the same shirt and sweater as the day before, looked in the mirror and looked as though he felt proud of himself. If that was his thought, he is neurotically disillusioned. Clearly, he does not represent most, or all Russian young guys. I hope.

Dalien

ruslan olerá como raspuntin

se acaba de levantar a las 23h estara descansado usted que piensa

A- estara toda la noche follando

B- estara toda la noche jugando al pc

C- ninguna de las dos

D- no sabe no contesta

Guest xvoyeurx

you loose your money with this 2 new couples,return with the free cameras we have.

you will miss nothing,don't worry

I know when I was stationed in Germany in the mid-80's (NO offense to our German folks here) during the summer months it got QUITE odorific around some woman. Bathing was/is not a pirority to them? Can not for the life of me guess why? Body odor PLUS over applied prefume was stomach turning I can tell you from personal experience! I apploigize for the spelling as I type from my tablet!