Leora - Home Activities (2022) #36

patou

21 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Leora right now has so much on her mind.

Her best friend is literally running for her life. Her true love is unsure about the whole situation and is in 2 minds. Their dog is again unwell. 

She's doing overtime to help all three. It's all she's thinking about.

I therefore don't care if she didn't do anything remotely sexual for a whole month.

THIS is real life, THIS is what matters.

Do you know if Leora has spoken with her new friend Zena since she left 6 days ago? And if so how she is doing?

15 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Your right is solely to complain if you think you are not getting what you pay for in terms of what tenants do within the confines of the apartments, not to psychoanalyse them.

if you are not happy with your return you have the same course of action available as myself and others and that is don’t renew your subscription.

Whatever possesses you and Howard to come up with your condescending  psychological dissection of a woman who has done you no harm.

Your arrogance is breathtaking!

Observing a woman with so much potential that doesn't even have a job at 30 years of age and then commenting on it isn't psychoanalyzing her. It is a couple few of us wondering when she'll grow up and get a real job and choose a direction in live. 

The current tragic events are dominating her mind now understandably.  But when they are over and they will be, why encourage her to stay with RLC rather than encourage her to enter the real world and get on with it?

There will be other young women to watch. let her get a real life in which she can just live it openly and honestly with her friends and family. She's stagnating. Jump out of the RLC nest, Leora, get a real job, budget and pay your own bills and become a normal member of society. And be proud of who and what you are which she obviously can't be now hiding it from even her friends.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

“ SLUT !  A woman who has many casual sexual partners “. 

Have you got confused and thought you were posting on the Marsha thread ?

In all the years I had been watching Leora I have only known her to have a relationship with Paul,and if everything is to be believed the person who is referred to as LB. That does not by anyone’s standards qualify her as a slut, in fact she could be classed as borderline virtuous.

You profess to enjoy watching Leora but have not the the common sense to realise that by trying to demean her you will only encourage her to cease doing the things you say you enjoy……So apart from being a voyeur are you also a masochist? Because it seems you enjoy causing yourself pain.

If you are bent on criticising Leora it would be better if you were initially factual and stick to the facts you can substantiate, not the supposition, conjecture, and amateur psychologist routine.

As I have stated before, my criticism of her has always been regarding work ethic within the apartment which I can substantiate easily. You and the morally superior Howard as usual can substantiate “ Jack shit “

I think (I know) she would be a better person outside the bubble.  You want her to remain inside the bubble for your own satisfaction.   If that implies I am morally superior then you, so be it.

But morals isn't the basis of the conversation.  It's the damage she is doing to herself psychologically being on RLC (for 10 years!).  People (including you and me) get in a rut, not realizing the time lost, or damage being done, by not moving on.  First and foremost, she needs to get out. What happens in her life afterwards can only make it better.  RLC is more then a job - it's a lifestyle that I am certain she did not envision for herself (does any girl?).  If she would justify it is only to mask in her own disappointment.

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, Howard said:

I think (I know) she would be a better person outside the bubble.  You want her to remain inside the bubble for your own satisfaction.   If that implies I am morally superior then you, so be it.

But morals isn't the basis of the conversation.  It's the damage she is doing to herself psychologically being on RLC (for 10 years!).  People (including you and me) get in a rut, not realizing the time lost, or damage being done, by not moving on.  First and foremost, she needs to get out. What happens in her life afterwards can only make it better.  RLC is more then a job - it's a lifestyle that I am certain she did not envision for herself (does any girl?).  If she would justify it is only to mask in her own disappointment.

Hardly hate speech, Howard. You care about what will happen to her more than many others. Bravo.

• Sad 5

2 minutes ago, Howard said:

I don’t wish her anything, why would I? I haven’t been a member of RLC since January 3 so I don’t have any ulterior motive.

Once again it appears you have posted something you haven’t been unable to substantiate.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Observing a woman with so much potential that doesn't even have a job at 30 years of age and then commenting on it isn't psychoanalyzing her. It is a couple few of us wondering when she'll grow up and get a real job and choose a direction in live. 

The current tragic events are dominating her mind now understandably.  But when they are over and they will be, why encourage her to stay with RLC rather than encourage her to enter the real world and get on with it?

There will be other young women to watch. let her get a real life in which she can just live it openly and honestly with her friends and family. She's stagnating. Jump out of the RLC nest, Leora, get a real job, budget and pay your own bills and become a normal member of society. And be proud of who and what you are which she obviously can't be now hiding it from even her friends.

And why don’t you and Howard try living your own lives instead of trying to run hers for her.

I certainly don’t encourage her to stay, that choice is neither mine or yours but hers alone. It makes no difference whatsoever to me what she,does but I imagine it would mean you and Howard would then have to find another victim to morally dissect.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

And why don’t you and Howard try living your own lives instead of trying to run hers for her.

I certainly don’t encourage her to stay, that choice is neither mine or yours but hers alone. It makes no difference whatsoever to me what she,does but I imagine it would mean you and Howard would then have to find another victim to morally dissect.

Not the intention of mine and I can safely bet his either.

We have every right to comment on a highly dysfunctional life we watch.  Jimbo, she can't even enjoy her own friends in her own apartment. Either she is living a lie or you tell me what.

I have no bone to pick with you and you know I respect you. Leora isn't even honest with herself.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1