B4 - General Topic 2022 #28 (March)

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

When he lived in B1 Radislava publicly stated that he was bisexual. She told this to a guy present (she spoke Spanish so I understand) stating that she was looking for a Spanish male or female to marry and have citizenship. She was also willing to pay and would offer a certain amount

If she'd advertise on Craigslist, she'd likely have a million takers.   :biggrin:

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Shades of Ulyana from the past appeared , the irresistible camera staring   , the butt plug and ( lack of competition also ) the best bating dildo show currently at RLC , nobody provides that and even if they did , difficult to make it better than her . A woman that if she had her own place and space she would have entertained the audience in extreme high levels .

Agree, and like she did approx 30min ago ..... amazing this woman 

1 minute ago, jantje1967 said:

Agree, and like she did approx 30min ago ..... amazing this woman 

This woman is such an asset for RLC and they don’t know how to “ take advantage “ of her in a business  way . She would do all , she’s young , still enjoying and living her life without so much life worries like some other girls who are close to 30 or more years old ..Pff ..Ulyana will always be for me a personal favorite .

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Se facesse pubblicità su Craigslist, probabilmente avrebbe un milione di acquirenti.   :grande sorriso:

LO merita anche se è "stravagante" e "strana"  😂😂😂😂😂😂   dedicated to Dhm  😏

7 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I do believe Radislava has been with men in the past, but I think over time she has developed an interest in women and that is now her preference. If she is with men again in the future, that is something I could only speculate on that.

7 minutes ago, poncherello said:

When he lived in B1 Radislava publicly stated that he was bisexual. She told this to a guy present (she spoke Spanish so I understand) stating that she was looking for a Spanish male or female to marry and have citizenship. She was also willing to pay and would offer a certain amount

Thanks for info from the past and let’s see of course 😇

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Is very telling that almost all the girls are in Radi's room, how would imagine, and Loraine alone in hers.

She needs her space obviously but it is the worse Loraine in terms of emotions and feelings we have seen . I wish her the best and that the personal issues will be solved sooner or later . 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She needs her space obviously but it is the worse Loraine in terms of emotions and feelings we have seen . I wish her the best and that the personal issues will be solved sooner or later . 

There is definitely something going on with Loraine that's got her down. A couple of days ago it looked like she was starting to pack up, but I have not heard any talk about her leaving. I guess we will see what happens in the next few days and we will see if things get better for her or she is getting ready to leave.

• Thanks 1