Ruslan smuggler?

I am so sorry for the FBI.

American mobsters are shy and avoid cameras. It would be so much easier to collect evidence against them if they would only sign up for RLC like Russian gangsters do, where they could share their criminal activities with the whole fucking world 24/7.  ;D

Guest BurakYilmaz

You guys really love drama. The chance of any of this being true is slim to none. If he's scared of doorbells n shit he's not going to do this out in the open in front of all the cameras...please people...common sense

and 2nd of all...FBI...russian gangsters lol...what are you talking about...as if this guy is high up in some electronics smuggling ring...would he need RLC's money if he was? you people watch too many movies

I vote that we give Ruslan some slack until we have some evidence about their lives. So far, I don't think they share their mental or emotional states on cameras like so many of the other couples have done. In fact, I still don't know anything about them, and I think only a few "special" CC people would know anything substantial about their situation.

But, as usual, Ruslan has managed to attract hostility from some CC members -- no surprise here -- it happens to most of the RLC guys in the beginning.

have just observed that has ruslan again a cell phone sold

I do not know if rlc observed the flats

but it goes on in this house not right with hire

as long as the two live as it is already the 4 oder5 phone what is being sold

rlc can be stolen in this house to live and makes himself guilty

• 1 month later...
Guest Ange_Gardien

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

IT really is a lived .... It appears we kick revolver

Yes. RLC is a Russian gangsta operation headed by Emilio Lizardo,  and I have it on good authority that CamCaps is actually a front for the Illuminati and is secretly promoting ManBearPig in a bid to destroy the Earth.

Both these operations funded the manufacture of Brittney Spears and Justin Beiber, and this is a well known fact.

The proof is here: http://www.lizardpersonornot.com/

Yes. RLC is a Russian gangsta operation headed by Emilio Lizardo,  and I have it on good authority that CamCaps is actually a front for the Illuminati and is secretly promoting ManBearPig in a bid to destroy the Earth.

Both these operations funded the manufacture of Brittney Spears and Justin Beiber, and this is a well known fact.

The proof is here: http://www.lizardpersonornot.com/

Brilliant post.