Sofia & Roman Pictures - Split #1

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Friend care to post picture showing his ID, the staff of RLC's around here, and you can be banned for this, always look for hide your ID.

if you do not know what ID I circled it for you =) and sent by MP

It´s not that simple. I have nothing against paying - I find RLC cheap - but I do not have enough time to stay on the RLC site. As my time zone is different from theirs, when I get to the site, most of the couples are away and the rest are preparing food in the kitchen or sitting behind the computer (that´s what they seem to do most of the day). During my six RLC months, I have seen online sex perhaps five or six times. Sharing videos used to complete the membership and was one reason for continuing. Without videos, RLC is pretty dull (those of you who can spend more time with RLC will now ask me to quit). Fortunately, we can still see videos at motherless.com, not as often as earlier, though.

It would be a smart move for RLC to start their own message board as part of their site. Then your RLC login would be the same as your board login and only paying members can attend (or attend certain sections). That way only paying members would share the material that they could see anyway with one another. win win.