Leora - Home Activities (2022) #41

jimbo4

il y a 41 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Léora Au téléphone

Bonjour

Elle était avec Paul au téléphone

Elle lui a dit qu’elle ne boirait plus de champagne et vu la température de 18° elle allait se promener car sa fait 3 jours qu’elle n’était pas sortie et faire des achats au magasin

Et juste avant de sortir ces sa copine qui l’appelé et vont marcher ensemble et faire les magasins

J’espère que j’ai bien retransmis

S’est juste pour éviter les qui propos

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, patou said:

Hello

She was with Paul on the phone

She told him she wouldn't drink champagne anymore and saw the temperature of 18° she was going for a walk because she hadn't been out for 3 days and go shopping at the store

And right before he goes out his girlfriend calls him and goes walking together and shopping

I hope I transmitted well

It's just to avoid the who about

✔️

Pretty much it, they've spoken 3 times today. She isn't hungover but the mood wasn't right for champagne is what she said, but more importantly, the cleaning has messed up her nails so is going to have them done again. Poor thing. 🙃

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

il y a 9 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

✔️

À peu près, ils ont parlé 3 fois aujourd’hui. Elle n’a pas la gueule de bois mais l’ambiance n’était pas bonne pour le champagne, c’est ce qu’elle a dit, mais plus important encore, le nettoyage a abîmé ses ongles et va donc les refaire. Pauvre a choisi. 🙃

Bonjour Guyquad

Merci pour les renseignements complémentaires

J’ai eu que les dernières conversations

Bon après midi

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

Paul has a girl friend well well well ? 

When you use the translate button on here, very often it changes 'Her' to 'Him', depending on the language. That's what often happens with French to English.

That's the answer Blue. And that's just from French, from Russian it can be incredibly difficult.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

When you use the translate button on here, very often it changes 'Her' to 'Him', depending on the language. That's what often happens with French to English.

That's the answer Blue. And that's just from French, from Russian it can be incredibly difficult.

I would imagine it is difficult ... I nearly fell of my chair thinking Paul had a girl friend 🙂