Martina & Alberto - 2022 #12

Noldus

44 minutes ago, tle said:

They do enjoy spending time in the kitchen together and they both enjoy the same types of TV shows.. They'll occasionally lay in bed together and watch a movie or show... They still need to get that TV in the bedroom fixed so they could spend more time in bed watching it.... They also both enjoy Candela's visits and socializing with her. They seem to lead a pretty normal married life.

These are all good points TLE.  I will amend my post.  Still not sure these things you mention are shared interests or passions.  My parents watch a lot of TV together.  They can't be settling for that at this point in their lives.

8 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

and theres not so much of that now either

Three days in a row last week... That's a lot for a couple together 10 years....

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, yelt said:

Perhaps last night was a reunion of celebration? 

I don't think so.  Although @Deepdave and I are not aligned on these two, I do agree with him that *most* of the time when Martina goes out, she is not fucking her brains out like the "puta" we know she can be.   So I don't think she had an all-nighter with Nelly last night.  My point is she goes out often, always without Alberto, and knowing her libido, her open sexual nature, how alcohol (and more perhaps) affects her, I think anyone who assumes she has not hooked up ever on these adventures, that person is fooling themselves.  In fact we know of at least one hook up (the infamous parking lot adventure).

I enjoy this back-and-forth between the "FWB/Martina-loves-sex" tribe and the "Martina/Alberto-life-long-couple" tribe that we have going here.  Yes it may be unhealthy but I view this like a reality TV show ... what will ultimately happen?  

I would only caution you Yelt and others like @girlsfun2 that the wild speculations sometimes don't help our argument!   🙂    Although @girlsfun2 is so way out there, we may catch the other tribe sleeping one day as they always dismiss her.

10 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

They have to meet the terms of their RLC contract!

I have a feeling the sex would fall off if Alberto got a job.. That does seem to be one thing missing from the "normal married life."

My suspicions arise when she gets home and spends 50% of the time texting with someone while Alberto is in another room. When he goes to the kitchen, she heads outside with her mobile which she just plugged in to charge. Then when she goes to bed she gets a call 4 1/2 hours later and knowing the camera is listening she whispers her replies and then starts texting again. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

My suspicions arise when she gets home and spends 50% of the time texting with someone while Alberto is in another room. When he goes to the kitchen, she heads outside with her mobile which she just plugged in to charge. Then when she goes to bed she gets a call 4 1/2 hours later and knowing the camera is listening she whispers her replies and then starts texting again. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

There are many subjects that any person would not want the whole world to know about.  It does not have to be sexual in nature.  I could name a hundred topics that are none of our business.  Let her have some privacy and privacy for the people she is talking to. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, tle said:

She's wearing a ring this morning/afternoon... She just took it off

Yeah, I just noticed that too.  Kinda missed what finger it was on.  Could have just been any 'ol ring.  Let the speculation fly as to if it's an engagement ring from Alberto... a promise ring from Nelly... whatever.  Regardless, she was NOT happy on the phone at all.

16 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

There are many subjects that any person would not want the whole world to know about.  It does not have to be sexual in nature.  I could name a hundred topics that are none of our business.  Let her have some privacy and privacy for the people she is talking to. 

My wife and I raised 4 daughters and one tested every boundary known to woman kind so my nature if to be suspicious and I have lots of experience. It's not always about Martina, it's about the activates for which she was a party. This is borne out on numerous other instances including the conversation here on CC. Something happened of consequence and she is discussing it as we write. And it appears to be serious. Maybe you should pay more attention. 

• Like 1