Leora - Home Activities (2022) #42

Pete1960

il y a 13 minutes, le bleu est la couleur a dit :

Salut Patou

Je pense toujours que leur voyage est très difficile, voire impossible.

Bonjour

Je pense aussi il doit avoir beaucoup de difficulté à quitter la Russie avec Eva mais j’espère que sa va s’arrangé rapidement car leora attend avec impatience et moi aussi

• Upvote 1

Right well i guess people will be thinking what's what, and understandably so, but it appears that there has been a change of plan. This is due to something being messed up, either by themselves or a third party. Literally the following morning, the day after it sounded as if things were actually happening, she sounded annoyed and said "We won't deal with them again". So as far as i can tell, Paul and Eva are still at home, but there hasn't been a change of heart, just a different tactic, that's all that matters. It may take a little longer than originally planned though. 

And look how happy she has been, that tells you it's still on. 

• Thanks 7
  • Upvote 6

32 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Right well i guess people will be thinking what's what, and understandably so, but it appears that there has been a change of plan. This is due to something being messed up, either by themselves or a third party. Literally the following morning, the day after it sounded as if things were actually happening, she sounded annoyed and said "We won't deal with them again". So as far as i can tell, Paul and Eva are still at home, but there hasn't been a change of heart, just a different tactic, that's all that matters. It may take a little longer than originally planned though. 

The important thing is that things are moving forward, in one way or another, and not backward or that they stop. It still seems like good news to me, at least we know that something is moving. At this point, even if it takes longer than expected, nothing changes in the result.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Thanks for the info Slip got to admire Leora shes got that special resilience to overcome problems glad there hasn't been a change of heart

and there won't be till she get then to Prague good for her.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Malia is ok, she and her husband have now got somewhere to live near the border, and she has money and support so she is settled for a while, and they know people who have evacuated so if they themselves have to go, they can do. They won't be going back home though at least for quite a while as their city has been decimated. But she's doing fine all things considered. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 2