Leora - Home Activities (2022) #43

14 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

They didn't, it all came from the same rumour source as nowadays. When people can't see Leora they create fantasies in their head about what she could be doing, and then share those fantasies with others, some fools actually believe it, rather like Father Christmas and the Easter Bunny.

It is rather similar to what yourself and others have posted recently regarding certain events that are supposed to have happened on camera with either Leora and another woman, Leora in a puddle of juice etc etc etc.......Strange how only a couple of fortunate souls were privileged to have witnessed said events when worldwide thousands possibly watch Leora, and even stranger that no one including those fortunate couple can find the videos to support these wild claims.....They have mysteriously been removed from circulation.

If it looks like bullshit, smells like bullshit and sounds like bullshit then what do you know?....It's BULLSHIT !! 

pink GIF by Byrdie Beauty

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Please do !

The visitor came at 12:35:40 on February 14, 2017. She was a white female approximately 165 lbs and about the same height as Leora. She wore a black pants suite with a dark blue top underneath. She had on a black leather belt and a silver metal broach on a silver chain around her neck. She appeared to have a nose ring in her right nostril but it was only visible when I enlarged the screen.  Her hair was long but all pulled over the left side of her face head. She took off her shoes and was barefooted as they went to the balcony. I'm not sharing this because I dared to do it. I'm just hoping you will stop trolling people and STFU.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, patou said:

Leora had two very short calls but I don't know who    Paul might be with .

Paul, but nothing of note.

9 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

How is Maria and her husband doing in Ukraine right now? 

Any news 

beautiful super star girl Malia

Same as last week, she's living in a rented apartment near the border. Not been any update since.

• Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, philo said:

In Leora's second apartment, there was a balcony off of the room with the futon, where Leora used to entertain us when not in the living room.

You seem to think there were different balcony's  the apartment had a complete balcony guest/living and bedroom all one

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

They didn't, it all came from the same rumour source as nowadays. When people can't see Leora they create fantasies in their head about what she could be doing, and then share those fantasies with others, some fools actually believe it, rather like Father Christmas and the Easter Bunny.

It is rather similar to what yourself and others have posted recently regarding certain events that are supposed to have happened on camera with either Leora and another woman, Leora in a puddle of juice etc etc etc.......Strange how only a couple of fortunate souls were privileged to have witnessed said events when worldwide thousands possibly watch Leora, and even stranger that no one including those fortunate couple can find the videos to support these wild claims.....They have mysteriously been removed from circulation.

If it looks like bullshit, smells like bullshit and sounds like bullshit then what do you know?....It's BULLSHIT !! 

I specifically saw the puddle video.  I specifically saw the gal and Leora in the bedroom. The rest of what your wrote I agree with.

2 minutes ago, Ste said:

You seem to think there were different balcony's  the apartment had a complete balcony guest/living and bedroom all one

I'm referring to the apartment she was living in during 2017. You can do the math.

• Haha 2

Just now, philo said:

I'm referring to the apartment she was living in during 2017. You can do the math.

I know what apartment your talking about you were asked to prove this before I think your full of Bullshit

• Upvote 4

il y a 12 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Paul, mais rien de notable.

Comme la dernière semaine, elle vit dans un appartement loué près de la frontière.

Merci Guyquad

J’était pas sur comme c’était très court et on a l’habitude c’est plus long

Pour moi c’est l’heure de vous laisser

Demain de bonne heure j’ai rendez-vous avec l’anesthésiste

Passer une très bonne soirée

Bonne soirée Léora

• Upvote 1