Diana & Efim Pictures

Guest kastroni

nice first party

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

This event was fun. Refreshing. It was a bunch of their friends singing together, playing music, and enjoying life.

I didn't bother to record it or capture it. This is one of those events where "you just had to be there."

Diana was not exactly happy when she found Efim involved in something that could have become a threesome in the bathtub, I wonder why....  :o

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Guest xvoyeurx

fuck,j have miss the sex party,j was go sleep when the red girl was alone in appartment,too tired.

j'm sure there is more party later,it's not a problem if j have miss this party.

she's not here,maybe first night and first fight

I will hope they work things out. Other than Maya & Stepan, we seem to be lacking RLC couples that are REAL couples.

Efim presentation is not good in a couple prospective but he can be good for entertainment. Just my personal view now: Maya & Stepan are a good couple of friends nothing more, they are the most unlikely couple of the lot.  ;)

LOL this masturbating watching hentai

That didn't seem to be hentai. An interesting couple at least, we've already seem these couple masturbate in two days and they also give us a good show yesterday in the party.