Diana & Efim Pictures

Guest kastroni

she is very hot

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

I wish that fool would move from in front the camera.

He did.

Maybe these people would interest our old friend in to coming back. That would be nice. I don't expect Diana to replace Nora; but then, she too, is unique.

I was about to give up on RLC. They've finally done of good job recruiting decent tenants, so maybe I'll stick around a bit longer.

It's a relief to see young people, who have talent, enjoying their friends and trying to do a bit more with their lives.

I'm claiming the girls in the red dresses, incidentally.  :-* :-* :P

I wish that fool would move from in front the camera.

He did.

Maybe these people would interest our old friend in to coming back. That would be nice. I don't expect Diana to replace Nora; but then, she too, is unique.

I was about to give up on RLC. They've finally done of good job recruiting decent tenants, so maybe I'll stick around a bit longer.

It's a relief to see young people, who have talent, enjoying their friends and trying to do a bit more with their lives.

I'm claiming the girls in the red dresses, incidentally.  :-* :-* :P

you're right, for now, this is a great moment of freshness rlc! One thing is certain is that these friends are all united by the love of music! it should probably be left for training. it feels good to see people who have a passion in common! Personally, I really love their evening without internationnals crappy tube!