Diana & Efim Pictures

This event was fun. Refreshing. It was a bunch of their friends singing together, playing music, and enjoying life.

I didn't bother to record it or capture it. This is one of those events where "you just had to be there."

salut l'ecureuil

il s'est passé quoi ? je suis restée jusqu'a 1 h 00 du matin mais diana dormai a se moment la (heure de chez moi donc il devait etre 3 heures chez eux

gros bisous

Océane ;) :-*

I admit I missed what seemes to have been a sexy party. Anyone with some vids of the three new couples or the new apartments. I've been damn busy as of late. all seem hot anyway, and it's nice to see musicians out there! thanks folks!

Guest xvoyeurx

je sais pas lol ça se branle a mort !!! ça baise a trois dans la salle de bain !! il va me plaire se couple la je pense miam miam

bises les petits loups

Océane ;) :-*

ne nous rejouissons pas trop vite,rappelle-toi le 1er jour de sofia/roman c'était douche+sex et après plus rien.c'est pour çà que je me suis juste abonné pour 3 jours.

j'espere quel va revenir diana,elle fait peut-être la gueule vu ce qui c'est passé la nuit dernière,elle est pas la de la journée pour le moment

It appears that these new people could very well be musician students. I saw sheet music, and a few instruments in the house. I have heard Ifem playing guitar, singing, and getting a guitar lesson on the computer. During the party that I missed, someone said others were singing and playing instruments.

This is a great relief to visit and know that these folks seem like they are going to be far more interesting than others AI have seen on RLC.

There presence promises interesting things to come, particularly if the threesome in the tub is any indication. What a refreshing group of people.  I wish them the best. I noticed lots of English speaking songs but no English speaking people. Although I imagine they may be able to sing in English pretty well. 

Dalien