Diana & Efim Pictures

• 2 weeks later...

My interpretation of the events. Diana and the female guest were already in the apartment when I started watching. Efim and the make guest arrived. The greeting from the guys to the guest was just shaking hands, I could see that Diana was introducing her female guest to the other guy. The male guest gave Diana a hug and a kiss while just shaking the other girls hand. I watched them until they went to bed. The female guest did not drink nearly as much as the other three who got quite drunk.

The guy eventually passed out on the couch. The female guest came in and covered him up then changed into some pants and a top that Diana gave her. She sat in the chair while changing. You could see she was wearing black panties, and she took her top off and put the other top on. All you could see was the bra and she took that off after she had the other top on.

My impression during the evening was these two were setup on a blind date but she did not seem to overly impressed with him. That is my impression of the evening.