ww.com for sale

ARMY SNIPER

I tried to log into ww.com and it came up FOR SALE...anybody else get that message?

looked like it had japanese or chinese writing on it.

They finally switched to camarades.com.  ww.com is no more.

yes ww.com is gone.

logged in...very few of the cameras work.

I tried to log into ww.com and it came up FOR SALE...anybody else get that message?

looked like it had japanese or chinese writing on it.

They finally switched to camarades.com.  ww.com is no more.

yes ww.com is gone.

logged in...very few of the cameras work.

shit shit >:( ww.com it`s very good :) :) goodbye all wonderful peoples :'(

You can still see the cams...some of them, at least...by using the new url:  "camarades.com".  But things are not working too well there right now.  I see two problems:

1.  A lot of people were caught off guard, even though there has been a notice posted on the site that this was going to happen.

2.  There are problems with the website, itself.  According to what I've read on Caerwyn's chat, the owner is working on that stuff.

My guess is that it'll take a while...maybe days...before things get worked out and people find their way to the new url.

You can still see the cams...some of them, at least...by using the new url:  "camarades.com".  But things are not working too well there right now.  I see two problems:

1.  A lot of people were caught off guard, even though there has been a notice posted on the site that this was going to happen.

2.  There are problems with the website, itself.  According to what I've read on Caerwyn's chat, the owner is working on that stuff.

My guess is that it'll take a while...maybe days...before things get worked out and people find their way to the new url.

I think the owner just wanted to cash out the domain. It's a gold mine, the buy it now price is 3 million.

I think the owner just wanted to cash out the domain. It's a gold mine, the buy it now price is 3 million.

LOL and rename it wankers world

I noticed that myself...seems like over half or more of the cameras is missing and half of those don't have pictures or don't work. i liked ww.com at one time,even had a paid subscription for awhile.but kinda like RLC i am viewing for free on both.maybe both will get to be interesting again one day.    :-\

Archived