Leora - Home Activities (2022) #47

Pete1960

Well,since Leora´s Fan-Page is closed at the moment,I am going to write it here.Thank my lovely Leora for another wonderful bate with

your friend Mr.Black,he knows all the tricks to help you building up to a great hard and loudly orgasm,loved it.Really knocked you out today.

Love you always my lovely Queen and a big kiss for you.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I KNEW I KNEW IT!!

This song, i remembered this from when i was a kid, but not the version she listens to, so i looked it up and sure enough, this is the original -

https://youtu.be/fOVECbr-vsc

Think the version Leora is playing is from the movie

Etemal Sunshine Of A Spotless Mind

See is that the one Slip It's by Beck

by Beck

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I make it a point to not look too hard at the day to day activities of the participants of rlc. Aside from Kitty, who hasn't spoken to me much lately, I am pretty clueless.

I don't ever judge a person. Quite honestly, I could give a shit about their personal choices. Who they choose to sleep with or love or be friends with is not my business. It  is many of you that find interest in that. I do not. I have been on this earth long enough to know that even marriage means nothing. Except for the gentleman who stays by the side of his wife after she is in a wheelchair ( I applaud you but I would not judge you if you could come to an agreement with her as to your needs and hers) I do not care about the choices men and women make. Who am I to tell someone to not be happy just because of some document or some words? I have been cheated on many times and I forgive even after I wished they would burn in hell. Why? After I stopped feeling sorry for myself, I began to understand why they cheated. In the end I don't care except that I still value that place in time when there was someone I had something with. I am sure they are dealing with the same issues I am. Did I make a mistake? maybe.

Please give these ladies and the guys a bye on this. It is so easy to judge them from a laptop in the comfort of our home.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

I make it a point to not look too hard at the day to day activities of the participants of rlc. Aside from Kitty, who hasn't spoken to me much lately, I am pretty clueless.

I don't ever judge a person. Quite honestly, I could give a shit about their personal choices. Who they choose to sleep with or love or be friends with is not my business. It  is many of you that find interest in that. I do not. I have been on this earth long enough to know that even marriage means nothing. Except for the gentleman who stays by the side of his wife after she is in a wheelchair ( I applaud you but I would not judge you if you could come to an agreement with her as to your needs and hers) I do not care about the choices men and women make. Who am I to tell someone to not be happy just because of some document or some words? I have been cheated on many times and I forgive even after I wished they would burn in hell. Why? After I stopped feeling sorry for myself, I began to understand why they cheated. In the end I don't care except that I still value that place in time when there was someone I had something with. I am sure they are dealing with the same issues I am. Did I make a mistake? maybe.

Please give these ladies and the guys a bye on this. It is so easy to judge them from a laptop in the comfort of our home.

Well said, Jugghead 

Sounds like you tried to make lemonade outta some lemons.  Be well.

• Like 1

Whatever, whoever, however matters not.  I see Leora regardless of each opinion on the forum, having a happy immediate future...soon.

Good for her.

With a happy childhood, a fully functional family (mom and dad at home) things may have been radically different, but at least immediate future she has some happiness looming.  Isn't that great?  Hope Paul treats her right ans they are happy. I bet (hope) she nests and cooks her heart out for Paul and Eva and is returned with attention and love. (And enjoys fucking his brains out maybe with a bun in the oven thereafter)

It was neat watching her try and please Paul in the old apartment. Both Paul and her love Eva so much it could be a real relation-in-person restoring event.  Fingers crossed.

(*Paul, don't fuck this chance up.  I don't think he will.  We'll see.)

• Confused 1

good Morning  

good night 

great wednesday to all

good work

27/04/2022 27/April/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1