Venera & Lion - #1

5 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

It's funny that they have a desk because I spoke to Mars after they were kicked out of the project and he told me that they asked rlc for a desk and they did not received it. That's why Psyche was all the time out of the flat because she couldn't do her work at home

Guess that's the couple who brought their own work desk
After Psyche was absent several days in a row, so a bit strange for an office job 🤣

Gyana and Katie also don't work in their apartment and that's fine, so I guess the issue with Psyche and Mars is other than just this office thing.

I thought Psyche was interesting in her own way but I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised with Venera and Lion now as they seemed quite shy with the presence of the cameras at Gyana and Dantez
Maybe we can finally have a real party without the lights being off all the time 🤣

1 minute ago, tle said:

She's a very beautiful girl. I hope she stays naked a lot...

She seems to be really comfortable in front of the cameras, it's really likely that she doesn't mind walking around the apartment naked.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

She seems to be really comfortable in front of the cameras, it's really likely that she doesn't mind walking around the apartment naked.

She looks like she's enjoying it....

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

I'm really very surprised to see this because she seemed really a little shy in Gyana, maybe it was because of other people and not necessarily because of cameras
Either way, it's really nice to have them.
I hope there will be girls' parties with the guest of this afternoon because they seem to me to be good friends 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1