B6 - General Topic 2022 #8 (May / June)

1 minute ago, philo said:

If Esmi is not going to do interact with Eva and Mat, why is she visiting them? If she is never going to do anything, what is she doing on RLC?

Can't they just have a nice conversation?

Just now, FrankZabba said:

i didn't get anything from the massages last tuesday but it was at least a start.  i don't know what viewers would explode yet so it would be interesting to find out the one's that would.

It wasn't really sexy but it was very real, not the fake ones that we are used to and Esmi doing it wearing only underwear was a big development for her. 😂

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

nur die Zeit wird alles zeigen

Als Eva plötzlich hier wieder auftauchte, gab es ja wilde Gerüchte. Eva sei von RLC eingekauft worden, um die Mädchen aus der wegen des Krieges seelisch zu betreuen. Sie soll ja eine so tolle Ausbildung als Psychologin haben? Bis jetzt sehe ich sie nur, saufen, ficken u. malen u. schlafen?😁

9 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

Als Eva plötzlich hier wieder auftauchte, gab es ja wilde Gerüchte. Eva sei von RLC eingekauft worden, um die Mädchen aus der wegen des Krieges seelisch zu betreuen. Sie soll ja eine so tolle Ausbildung als Psychologin haben? Bis jetzt sehe ich sie nur, saufen, ficken u. malen u. schlafen?😁

Who said that she was there with the job to help them?

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Wer hat gesagt, dass sie mit der Aufgabe da war, ihnen zu helfen?

Es war in der Zeit wo sie noch bei Mascha in Rom war, in den ersten Tagen. Habe keine Lust, alles zurückzuschauen.

1 minute ago, Friese60 said:

Es war in der Zeit wo sie noch bei Mascha in Rom war, in den ersten Tagen. Habe keine Lust, alles zurückzuschauen.

Well, I just don't think that is ethical a psychiatrist be a friend of its patient. Maybe she's helping as friend and not as a professional.

24 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Nun, ich denke einfach nicht, dass es ethisch vertretbar ist, dass ein Psychiater ein Freund seines Patienten ist. Vielleicht hilft sie als Freundin und nicht als Profi.

Wie weit sie Profi ist, sei mal dahingestellt. Wird hier von manchen Alleswissern immer viel geschrieben. 😉 

Not so much time to follow the forum the last 48 hours or watching a lot except some replays , I noticed Loraine in B5 ..So , I hope her downtown trip ends up in a nice late appearance at Eva’s and Matvei’s , after a very horny and socializing week in B4/B7 .. Of course , the best would be if Loraine enjoys herself and she’s happy anywhere but would be fantastic to have her in B6 sharing the night with Eva and Matvei .. 😋😋😋