Leora - Home Activities (2022) #52

2 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

YOU were the source

Well done! 

However i said today - 

"They've spoken 3 times and all was fine, no "Oh no" chat at all, far from it in fact, but i didn't get anything specific about the certificates. I can't see it being any problem though."

At NO point did she say "You can travel now!". That is why. 

• Upvote 7

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well done! 

However i said today - 

"They've spoken 3 times and all was fine, no "Oh no" chat at all, far from it in fact, but i didn't get anything specific about the certificates. I can't see it being any problem though."

I was about to write it too. It is not written that Paul was travel TODAY.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well done! 

However i said today - 

K   thanks

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

You have to be careful, coz even when she says things out loud, she can change her mind or something happens to stop it. She was meant to be going to watch Rammstein in concert this week. Got a ticket last month. She never went. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You have to be careful, coz even when she says things out loud, she can change her mind or something happens to stop it. She was meant to be going to watch Rammstein in concert this week. Got a ticket last month. She never went. 

Money well spent.  Buy a ticket and then don't go.    :biggrin:

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Just for clarification, my comment that got the comments going never said they were leaving today.  I relied (accurately) on SG's comment yesterday. All I said was "Should be clear to leave today ... " If the vet on the 20th did what was anticipated Eva would then have the papers. That's all I meant to infer.

certainly hope things went well for Paul and Eva.  I'm sure we'll all know as soon as Leora verifies.