Leora - Home Activities (2022) #53

6 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Lest we forget the finger.

Some of us were pretty rough on Paul. For those that remember I stuck up for him those years ago, and took a lot of hell for doing it. I would hope we have learned something from those days but I suspect we will not. Just wait. It won't take long.

I have stuck up for him too, because although he may not be a Saint, and i never condone anything physical ever, it still has to be remembered just how many happy years together. And they both still want it. Plus, over the last 2 years i have seen a different Leora. At times confused, bizarre, troubled, unsettled. And of course one night literally on the verge of a breakdown, which was horrific to watch. 

Apart from when Malia provided comfort when needed, when was Leora at her most settled, quiet, calm, the OLD Leora? When she was talking to Paul. 

As J says, he IS her rock. He makes her happier than anyone else.

AND IT'S WHAT SHE WANTS. FUCK ANY OF US LOT, IT'S NONE OF OUR BUSINESS IS IT!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I have stuck up for him too, because although he may not be a Saint, and i never condone anything physical ever, it still has to be remembered just how many happy years together. And they both still want it. Plus, over the last 2 years i have seen a different Leora. At times confused, bizarre, troubled, unsettled. And of course one night literally on the verge of a breakdown, which was horrific to watch. 

Apart from when Malia provided comfort when needed, when was Leora at her most settled, quiet, calm, the OLD Leora? When she was talking to Paul. 

Then you get me bro. I knew it then but the ones here that dismissed Paul washed me away like a tsunami. It got so bad, even her best supporters jumped on the bandwagon. Worse, I also joined in.

Then the finger.

I am not sure about the sequence of events, but that shit shocked me. Not even sure what happened after that but it was not long she was gone.

And then she was back in this apartment alone. If there was some responsibility for that I don't know who.

11 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I just hope all of you celebrating his return remember that she loves him. But most of you will not. It will degrade as it did before. Mark my words, and look in the archives if you don't believe me.

If 'absence makes the heart grow fonder' the reverse must be true.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

AND IT'S WHAT SHE WANTS. FUCK ANY OF US LOT, IT'S NONE OF OUR BUSINESS IS IT!!

She's visibly back in her old apartment project groove and seems gleeful. It must be Paul and Eva's soon arrival.  Haven't seen her this at peace and happy since she hit Prague.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, jugghead said:

Then you get me bro. I knew it then but the ones here that dismissed Paul washed me away like a tsunami. It got so bad, even her best supporters jumped on the bandwagon. Worse, I also joined in.

Then the finger.

I am not sure about the sequence of events, but that shit shocked me. Not even sure what happened after that but it was not long she was gone.

And then she was back in this apartment alone. If there was some responsibility for that I don't know who.

Being alone in Prague had nothing to do with anything regarding anything - It was always the plan he would join her eventually. But Covid stopped it in its tracks. He has, yes, taken some persuasion but then again, not everyone wants to leave home just like that. But all that matters is it's now finally happening.

Some stories told on here are as far away from the truth as humanly possible. There has been some real bullshit told, still is in fact.

This time last year Paul started to learn Czech - Why the fuck would he do that??!! Yet some ignored it!!

It can be hilarious how wrong they are. GAG reported it first before anyone else, i said it soon after, and this has been for the last year and a half, that Paul and Eva were going to Prague, and it was just dismissed, even laughed at. I was even called and out and out Liar, by someone as the answer to one question clearly wasn't what they wanted to read! But who has the last laugh. 

• Upvote 10

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Being alone in Prague had nothing to do with anything regarding anything - It was always the plan he would join her eventually. But Covid stopped it in its tracks. He has, yes, taken some persuasion but then again, not everyone wants to leave home just like that. But all that matters is it's now finally happening.

Some stories told on here are as far away from the truth as humanly possible. There has been some real bullshit told, still is in fact. 

Right on.  The Covid deal not only kept Paul away it kept Malia in Prague.

• Sad 1